Message 1 of 3
I need a help, please.
1st problem with command 'vplayer'. To freeze the layer I can't select the layer. Why? Please explain how to work with vplayer in ZWCAD2010?
2nd problem linked to tables. A drawing created in Autocad includes a table on a paperspace. I opened same file in ZWCAD, in properties it can show the table as a table, but I can't edit it. Why? Need you advise urgently.
Message 2 of 3
1. In ZWCAD, when using VPLAYER to freeze a layer, it says: select layer(s)to freeze, then you should type the layer's name by yourself, instead of select objects on drawing. That is a question, and I will contact our R&D for solution. So currently you have to type the layer's name to do so. Same action is needed when Reset a layer.
2. We don't support table in ZWCAD 2010 fully. If means we can display table from Autocad, but couldn't edit. Similar with Mleader. But in ZWCAD 2011, we will have full support for both table and Mleader function, means you can create'edit'display them. Just expect the new version at the end of the year.
Sorry for these inconvenience and hope for your understanding. Thanks!Daniel2010-09-02 10:22:08
Message 3 of 3
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- drawing a gear in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- buy solidworks 2009
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad moving objects
- zwcad 2010
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- catia windows 8
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad area calculation
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad commands