problems with vplayer command and table

Subscribe Topic

fossil

Message 1 of 3

problems with vplayer command and table
02-09-2010 10:19 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hi,
I need a help, please.
1st problem with command 'vplayer'. To freeze the layer I can't select the layer. Why? Please explain how to work with vplayer in ZWCAD2010?
2nd problem linked to tables. A drawing created in Autocad includes a table on a paperspace. I opened same file in ZWCAD, in properties it can show the table as a table, but I can't edit it. Why? Need you advise urgently.
Thank you.

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 3

02-09-2010 10:19 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Dear fossil,

1. In ZWCAD, when using VPLAYER to freeze a layer, it says: select layer(s)to freeze, then you should type the layer's name by yourself, instead of select objects on drawing. That is a question, and I will contact our R&D for solution. So currently you have to type the layer's name to do so. Same action is needed when Reset a layer.

2. We don't support table in ZWCAD 2010 fully. If means we can display table from Autocad, but couldn't edit. Similar with Mleader. But in ZWCAD 2011, we will have full support for both table and Mleader function, means you can create'edit'display them. Just expect the new version at the end of the year.

Sorry for these inconvenience and hope for your understanding. Thanks!Daniel2010-09-02 10:22:08

jemesright

Message 3 of 3

06-10-2011 01:01 . am   |   View his/her posts only
You will either perform an installation on a single computer or create a deployment for multiple computers. In both cases, you decide whether to accept the typical default options or select your own options to configure a custom installation. Although the AutoCAD Installer has been designed to be self-explanatory, you can find answers to your installation questions in the FAQ provided here.
See also
X