Message 1 of 3
I need a help, please.
1st problem with command 'vplayer'. To freeze the layer I can't select the layer. Why? Please explain how to work with vplayer in ZWCAD2010?
2nd problem linked to tables. A drawing created in Autocad includes a table on a paperspace. I opened same file in ZWCAD, in properties it can show the table as a table, but I can't edit it. Why? Need you advise urgently.
Message 2 of 3
1. In ZWCAD, when using VPLAYER to freeze a layer, it says: select layer(s)to freeze, then you should type the layer's name by yourself, instead of select objects on drawing. That is a question, and I will contact our R&D for solution. So currently you have to type the layer's name to do so. Same action is needed when Reset a layer.
2. We don't support table in ZWCAD 2010 fully. If means we can display table from Autocad, but couldn't edit. Similar with Mleader. But in ZWCAD 2011, we will have full support for both table and Mleader function, means you can create'edit'display them. Just expect the new version at the end of the year.
Sorry for these inconvenience and hope for your understanding. Thanks!Daniel2010-09-02 10:22:08
Message 3 of 3
- autocad calculate area
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2009
- free 3d cad software download
- sketchup dwg
- dgn autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- cad cam download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d cad design
- fadal emulator