Message 1 of 3
Is this indeed so or is my dealer living in cuckoo land ?
Message 2 of 3
As I know, if you lost or damaged your dongle, then you need to buy another one , just like purchasing a new license.
If the dongle is sent to you broken, you can send it back and change another for free.
But it's not a absolute rule , some sales person or resellers may have some other method to deal with it to satisfy our customers. If your dealer told you so, I think maybe he can provide you a new one without much money.
If you are meeting this problem currently, you can tell me your country and reseller and I'll ask relative sales to confirm the detail info.
Message 3 of 3
- 3d modeling website
- catia windows 8
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- dongle driver for windows 7
- design cad software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autosave autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad drawing software
- buy cad software