Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Thanks for your feedback, I tested it and found it's really a problem, just like what you said.
We will try to fix the angle override problem ASAP.Currently, you can use the polar tracking function to lock the angle of line & pline, just set the incremental angle to 30 in polar tracking setting.
Sorry for any inconvenience.Daniel2010-09-15 08:58:27
Message 3 of 6
Thank you for your quick answer. I have 2 more questions:
- are there any know issues regarding Autodesk Civil 3D 2010 and Zwcad 2010 compatibility? If I try to open with Zwcad 2010 a dwg 2007 file, which was last saved by an Autodesk Civil 3D 2010 application, I have to use recover. But if the same file was last saved by an Autocad 2007 application, I can open it in Zwcad 2010 without any problems.
- can the font size in Command bar be increased?
Message 4 of 6
1. I'm not so familiar with Civil 3D, but I think it's not so compatible with ZWCAD 2010, because there may be some specific entities which is not recognized by ZWCAD. Meanwhile, ZWCAD has full compatibility with AutoCAD, so you'd better save the file in Autocad, and then open it with ZWCAD
2. Yes, it's easy to adjust. use "Option" command, select to "Display" tab, and click "Font" button on the top left part, here you can set the font and size of command line
Message 5 of 6
I have 2 more remarks:
- when using ROTATE command, at the last prompt, when user should specify rotation angle, in brackets there's always angle <36>, but it should be the angle last used
- can you make tabs a bit wider, in order to se whole file name on tab? there's plenty of space in tab bar, so there's no need to keep them narrow. and can you move X button on active tab (like it is in Firefox or IE).
Message 6 of 6
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad software
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cadtools forum
- autocad to sketchup
- cad software free download
- Download free 3d models
- autocad license error
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 2d drawing
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad design software
- autocad default toolbar
- any dwf to dwg converter full