Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad cam download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cad forum
- dgn autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad show the file path
- set autosave in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 3D Software Download
- autocad tag attribute display off