Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- unlock viewport
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to find backup files in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zwcad portable
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam download
- 2d cam software free download
- autocad autocomplete command