Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- home design software free
- acad viewer free
- .shx file definition
- 2d cam software free download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autosave autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad 3d models download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad moving objects
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- mechanical design software free download