Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- vx cad cam software
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- convert skp to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- area of irregular shapes
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- free cad cam software
- autocad block does not explode
- 3d cad design software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D