Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- area autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3d cad free software
- cad cam software
- combine two regions in autocad
- free cad download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d cad software kitchen design