Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- dwg to skp
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- DXF converter
- autocad tag attribute display off
- mechanical engineering software free download
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad for iphone
- cad mechanical
- autocad calculate area
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free cad software
- 3D Design
- autocad automatic saving command