Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- autocad area calculation
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dwg cad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad turn off the smart command
- mechanical software download
- autocad license error
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d cad cam
- cad design software
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- dwg 3d
- catia windows 8