Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad block does not explode
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad cam download
- how to measure area in autocad
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2010
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zw 3d
- sheet metal design tips
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad