Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to measure area in autocad
- cam design software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2011
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad forum
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 2d drawing
- cad free download
- cad drafting software