Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d modeling website
- 3d cad design
- combine two regions in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- cad forum
- how to print multipage dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad drafting software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam software download
- design cad software
- free 3d cam software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad portable