Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d cad software
- 3d cad design
- download cad cam
- autocad menu bar
- cad cam software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to create fillet in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2009 crack
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- home design software free
- vx cad cam software