Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- buy cad software
- 2d drawing
- unlock viewport
- 2d cam software free download
- Free 3d house design software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad convert text to mtext
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg on ipad
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to install ZW3D
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad