Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- autocad automatic saving command
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- cad design software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad/cam software download
- 3d home design dwg files
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad