Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- sheet metal design tips
- cad drafting software
- convert skp to dwg
- home design software free
- cad 3d models download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad slide library manager
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- freecad download
- cad cam software free download