Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- mechanical design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical software download
- cad design software
- text to mtext
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2010 download