Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 2d drawing
- DXF converter
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad 2012 product key
- 3d home design dwg files
- dwg to plt
- cad mechanical download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- free cad download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- home design software free
- mechanical engineering software free download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autosave autocad