Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Currently, you can use "PEDIT" command to convert line to polyline.
To make a lines a polyline, convert line to pline, just type PEDIT command, select those lines, enter, then it will ask whether you want to turn them into pline, choose yes, then select JOIN and click enter. Then finish.
Actually, in AutoCAD 2011, it has also delete the command PLJOIN. We both use PEDIT instead. Thanks!
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
How to convert an ellipse to a polyline?
Extrude 3D Polyline
How to measure area enclosed by a polyline?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- ac$ to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad area calculation
- cad discussion
- cad drafting software
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- cam design software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2009
- autocad convert text to mtext
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2011 torrent