Message 1 of 5
I'm using ZWcad 2009i, vernum 2009.07.30(11052) and since yesterday a weird error occurs.
When I select an object (for instance a line) and type a command (for instance E). Then I hit the right mouse button (quick click for enter), normally the line is erased. But now the erase command becomes active and I have to select the line again. This problem occurs with al commands.
The same occurs when I have some objects selected and start the command Quick Select via the quick menu. There are no objects selected anymore....
Is there anybody who has the solution? It's very annoying.
Message 2 of 5
For this question, can I see you configuration of right-click button in ZWCAD?
Use OPTION -> User Preference tab -> right-click customization
and show me the settings in the dialog.
Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 5
here is a screenshot:
I have not changed this settings, so I think it would be strange if it has something to do with the problem. I think the problem is somehow related to the selections...
Message 4 of 5
I think I found the problem. You are right, it's about selection mode.
In Option -> Selections tab, please remember to tick this option in Select Modes area: Noun/Verb selection. After ticking this, this problem will not exist.
Message 5 of 5
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- fadal emulator
- wire rope design
- autocad 2010 product key
- 3d modeling website
- mechanical design software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- cad/cam software download