Message 1 of 2
Oddily if i do the same in Autocad and then re-open the file in ZWCAD it works fine, but still i can't assign a plot style to layouts in ZWCAD directly.
Obviously I need this to work otherwise I have no correspondence between what i see in layouts and what will be actually printed without doing a full plot preview, which is pretty annoying and not very effective to me.
Message 2 of 2
I have tested what you said in my side, followed your step. And the result turn out to be normal. The plot style has been succesfully applied on the layout.
I was using ZWCAD 2010 Pro on Windows XP, and using the "Monochorme.ctb" file (default in your ZWCAD) in testing.
Are you using a CTB or STB file?
Can you please check your ZWCAD version? type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it.
If it is convenient, could you please send your drawing and plot style file to me? We will keep confidential for you. To : email@example.com
Thanks in advance!
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad for iphone
- unable to select objects in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Dwg Converter
- catia windows 8
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- zwcad portable
- cad cam software download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- zwcad 2009
- dwg to plt