Message 1 of 2
Oddily if i do the same in Autocad and then re-open the file in ZWCAD it works fine, but still i can't assign a plot style to layouts in ZWCAD directly.
Obviously I need this to work otherwise I have no correspondence between what i see in layouts and what will be actually printed without doing a full plot preview, which is pretty annoying and not very effective to me.
Message 2 of 2
I have tested what you said in my side, followed your step. And the result turn out to be normal. The plot style has been succesfully applied on the layout.
I was using ZWCAD 2010 Pro on Windows XP, and using the "Monochorme.ctb" file (default in your ZWCAD) in testing.
Are you using a CTB or STB file?
Can you please check your ZWCAD version? type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it.
If it is convenient, could you please send your drawing and plot style file to me? We will keep confidential for you. To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance!
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad/cam software download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- zwcad 2012 crack
- mechanical engineering software free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad free software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg to plt
- 3d modeling website
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d ds
- mechanical softwares free download
- dwg cad