Message 1 of 2
Oddily if i do the same in Autocad and then re-open the file in ZWCAD it works fine, but still i can't assign a plot style to layouts in ZWCAD directly.
Obviously I need this to work otherwise I have no correspondence between what i see in layouts and what will be actually printed without doing a full plot preview, which is pretty annoying and not very effective to me.
Message 2 of 2
I have tested what you said in my side, followed your step. And the result turn out to be normal. The plot style has been succesfully applied on the layout.
I was using ZWCAD 2010 Pro on Windows XP, and using the "Monochorme.ctb" file (default in your ZWCAD) in testing.
Are you using a CTB or STB file?
Can you please check your ZWCAD version? type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it.
If it is convenient, could you please send your drawing and plot style file to me? We will keep confidential for you. To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance!
- autocad default toolbar
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to move objects in autocad
- .shx file definition
- ac$ to dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- unlock viewport
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- 3d cad design
- autocad turn off the smart command