CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > plot styles and layouts problem

plot styles and layouts problem

Subscribe Topic

riccarbi

Message 1 of 2

18-11-2010 03:07 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hi, I have a problem with layouts and plotstyles; when I try to apply a plot style table in ZWCAD 2010 pro (right click the layout>page setup>modify then selecting a plot style table and checking display plot styles then OK two times) in order to see the layout as it will be printed... the plot style table is not retained and nothing changes in layout view.

Oddily if i do the same in Autocad and then re-open the file in ZWCAD it works fine, but still i can't assign a plot style to layouts in ZWCAD directly.

Obviously I need this to work otherwise I have no correspondence between what i see in layouts and what will be actually printed without doing a full plot preview, which is pretty annoying and not very effective to me.

Any help?

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 2

plot styles and layouts problem
19-11-2010 03:35 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Dear riccarbi,

I have tested what you said in my side, followed your step. And the result turn out to be normal. The plot style has been succesfully applied on the layout.

I was using ZWCAD 2010 Pro on Windows XP, and using the "Monochorme.ctb" file (default in your ZWCAD) in testing.
Are you using a CTB or STB file?
Can you please check your ZWCAD version? type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it.
If it is convenient, could you please send your drawing and plot style file to me? We will keep confidential for you. To : tech@zwcad.com

Thanks in advance!
See also
X