Message 1 of 2
Oddily if i do the same in Autocad and then re-open the file in ZWCAD it works fine, but still i can't assign a plot style to layouts in ZWCAD directly.
Obviously I need this to work otherwise I have no correspondence between what i see in layouts and what will be actually printed without doing a full plot preview, which is pretty annoying and not very effective to me.
Message 2 of 2
I have tested what you said in my side, followed your step. And the result turn out to be normal. The plot style has been succesfully applied on the layout.
I was using ZWCAD 2010 Pro on Windows XP, and using the "Monochorme.ctb" file (default in your ZWCAD) in testing.
Are you using a CTB or STB file?
Can you please check your ZWCAD version? type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it.
If it is convenient, could you please send your drawing and plot style file to me? We will keep confidential for you. To : email@example.com
Thanks in advance!
- free 3d cad software download
- pdf to dwg
- cad software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- buy cad software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 3d ds
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad reseller ksa
- cadtools forum
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing