Message 1 of 2
Oddily if i do the same in Autocad and then re-open the file in ZWCAD it works fine, but still i can't assign a plot style to layouts in ZWCAD directly.
Obviously I need this to work otherwise I have no correspondence between what i see in layouts and what will be actually printed without doing a full plot preview, which is pretty annoying and not very effective to me.
Message 2 of 2
I have tested what you said in my side, followed your step. And the result turn out to be normal. The plot style has been succesfully applied on the layout.
I was using ZWCAD 2010 Pro on Windows XP, and using the "Monochorme.ctb" file (default in your ZWCAD) in testing.
Are you using a CTB or STB file?
Can you please check your ZWCAD version? type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it.
If it is convenient, could you please send your drawing and plot style file to me? We will keep confidential for you. To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance!
- how to open dwg on ipad
- mechanical software download
- sketchup import dwg
- zw 3d
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- autocad menu bar
- unable to select objects in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to move objects in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cadtools forum