Message 1 of 2
Oddily if i do the same in Autocad and then re-open the file in ZWCAD it works fine, but still i can't assign a plot style to layouts in ZWCAD directly.
Obviously I need this to work otherwise I have no correspondence between what i see in layouts and what will be actually printed without doing a full plot preview, which is pretty annoying and not very effective to me.
Message 2 of 2
I have tested what you said in my side, followed your step. And the result turn out to be normal. The plot style has been succesfully applied on the layout.
I was using ZWCAD 2010 Pro on Windows XP, and using the "Monochorme.ctb" file (default in your ZWCAD) in testing.
Are you using a CTB or STB file?
Can you please check your ZWCAD version? type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it.
If it is convenient, could you please send your drawing and plot style file to me? We will keep confidential for you. To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance!
- freecad tutorials
- autocad 2012 product key
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad discussion
- cad 3d models download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- unlock viewport
- 3d modelling programs
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad cam
- how to make cross section in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development