Message 1 of 4
when using autocad i used to do all my calculations in excel (it offers a range of formulae to be used). i culd paste d excel sheet and scale it as ends of the sheet were snapable. or use ole edit to set the text ht.
none of this is available in zwcad.
Message 2 of 4
ZWCAD also offers OLE objects insert, such as word document and Excel sheets, you can access it by Insert -> OLE object, and select Create from existing file, and browse your excel file. then it will be inserted in ZWCAD, and you can double click it to open it directly in excel to edit. you also can drag the grip point to scale it , but the end point is not snapable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad automatic saving command
- free cad download
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free dwf viewer for mac
- set autosave in autocad
- 2d drawing
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad menu bar