Message 1 of 4
when using autocad i used to do all my calculations in excel (it offers a range of formulae to be used). i culd paste d excel sheet and scale it as ends of the sheet were snapable. or use ole edit to set the text ht.
none of this is available in zwcad.
Message 2 of 4
ZWCAD also offers OLE objects insert, such as word document and Excel sheets, you can access it by Insert -> OLE object, and select Create from existing file, and browse your excel file. then it will be inserted in ZWCAD, and you can double click it to open it directly in excel to edit. you also can drag the grip point to scale it , but the end point is not snapable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical softwares free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- area autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- how to find area in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- cad for iphone