Message 1 of 4
when using autocad i used to do all my calculations in excel (it offers a range of formulae to be used). i culd paste d excel sheet and scale it as ends of the sheet were snapable. or use ole edit to set the text ht.
none of this is available in zwcad.
Message 2 of 4
ZWCAD also offers OLE objects insert, such as word document and Excel sheets, you can access it by Insert -> OLE object, and select Create from existing file, and browse your excel file. then it will be inserted in ZWCAD, and you can double click it to open it directly in excel to edit. you also can drag the grip point to scale it , but the end point is not snapable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to find area in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad drafting software
- 3d cad models free download
- DWG to DXF
- 3d cad software
- acad viewer free
- how to open sid file in autocad
- skp to dwg
- sketchup dwg