Message 1 of 4
when using autocad i used to do all my calculations in excel (it offers a range of formulae to be used). i culd paste d excel sheet and scale it as ends of the sheet were snapable. or use ole edit to set the text ht.
none of this is available in zwcad.
Message 2 of 4
ZWCAD also offers OLE objects insert, such as word document and Excel sheets, you can access it by Insert -> OLE object, and select Create from existing file, and browse your excel file. then it will be inserted in ZWCAD, and you can double click it to open it directly in excel to edit. you also can drag the grip point to scale it , but the end point is not snapable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad 2012 serial number
- free 3d cad software download
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad file viewer free
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- How to install ZW3D
- zwcad 2010 crack
- free dwf viewer
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open sid file in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010