Message 1 of 4
when using autocad i used to do all my calculations in excel (it offers a range of formulae to be used). i culd paste d excel sheet and scale it as ends of the sheet were snapable. or use ole edit to set the text ht.
none of this is available in zwcad.
Message 2 of 4
ZWCAD also offers OLE objects insert, such as word document and Excel sheets, you can access it by Insert -> OLE object, and select Create from existing file, and browse your excel file. then it will be inserted in ZWCAD, and you can double click it to open it directly in excel to edit. you also can drag the grip point to scale it , but the end point is not snapable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- 3D Design
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad license error
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autosave autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zw 3d
- Download cad software
- autocad menu bar
- sheet metal design tips
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings