Message 1 of 3
they r still on and will be deleted if i selected all... wats the use of this command den
plus it asks me if i wanna set a fade value, but it doesnt fade.
one of the best functions of cad has become the most redundant in zw?
Message 2 of 3
I tried layiso command, the fade function is not working in ZWCAD 2010, but it works in ZWCAD 2011 beta version, so I suggest you to have a try of our new version, it has many new features and improvements as well:
There are two types of isolate, one is OFF, and one is LOCK AND FADE, if you use OFF, the other layer will be turn off, and you can't select by cursor, but you can use Select All to select and delete them.
And if you use LOCK AND FADE, the other layer will fade out as the value setted, and they will be locked so you can select them, but couldn't delete and edit them.
Both of them are same as AutoCAD function in ZWCAD 2011. Thanks for your feedback
Message 3 of 3
- autocad show the file path
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autosave autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- zwcad price in india
- import dwg into sketchup
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2011 crack
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d vx cad software
- freecad tutorials
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings