Message 1 of 3
they r still on and will be deleted if i selected all... wats the use of this command den
plus it asks me if i wanna set a fade value, but it doesnt fade.
one of the best functions of cad has become the most redundant in zw?
Message 2 of 3
I tried layiso command, the fade function is not working in ZWCAD 2010, but it works in ZWCAD 2011 beta version, so I suggest you to have a try of our new version, it has many new features and improvements as well:
There are two types of isolate, one is OFF, and one is LOCK AND FADE, if you use OFF, the other layer will be turn off, and you can't select by cursor, but you can use Select All to select and delete them.
And if you use LOCK AND FADE, the other layer will fade out as the value setted, and they will be locked so you can select them, but couldn't delete and edit them.
Both of them are same as AutoCAD function in ZWCAD 2011. Thanks for your feedback
Message 3 of 3
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical softwares free download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad area calculation
- reset autocad configuration
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3d cad models free download
- cad 3d models download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cam design software
- autocad menu bar