CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > UCSICON Problem

UCSICON Problem

Subscribe Topic

Gustavo

Message 1 of 4

29-11-2010 12:55 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
When I use (command "_ucsicon" "_all" "_on") or "_off" having different viewports with different views, in Model Space, it changes the view of all the VPORTS to the view setted in the current viewport
And even if you do un UNDO it doesn`t return back to the views you have in the others viewports

Is this a bug in ZW or there's a way to solve it?

Thanks

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

UCSICON Problem
30-11-2010 02:00 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Dear saper,

As you use "_all" in the command, so the on and off option will affect all the viewports in model space.

And can you tell me what version of ZWCAD you are using? In ZWCAD 2011 beta, after your command, use UNDO can return back to the origin views, without problem. So I suggest you to have a trial on our new version, here you can download it for free:
http://download.zwcad.com/en/2011MsiInstaller/2011Beta/ZWCAD2011BetaEngWeb.msi

Gustavo

Message 3 of 4

30-11-2010 09:54 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Dear Daniel
The version I'm testing is 2010.05.31(14725)

What you said about all is true but doesn't means that the view must change, the only thing that should change is the vissibility of OCS Icon

I have posted a new problem on the forum

As i put before in the forum we are trying to pass some applications we have from AutoCAD to ZW and that's why we are finding differents problems. For some functions we develope a new function in another way (the ones of the UCS we solve making active each viewport and changing it in each vport, not with all options), but you know it takes time debugging where it stops and whats the reason

Thanks

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

UCSICON Problem
30-11-2010 02:00 . am   |   View his/her posts only

Dear Saper,

I think I missunderstood your meaning before, and now I've got your problem, once used the (command "_ucsicon" "_all" "_on"), all the views in viewports will change to the same as the current active one. The problem is submited and under resolving now, the Bug ID is T3277 , you can keep it for further inquiry.

Thanks for you feedback!
See also
X