Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- combine two regions in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad free software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad cam software free
- dgn to dwg converter
- DWG to DXF
- how to print multipage dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dgn autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg