Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad moving objects
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- buy solidworks 2010
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to print multipage dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- DWG to DXF
- autocad show the file path
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack