Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- dgn converter
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- wire rope design
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3d modeling website
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad to sketchup
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free cad software
- zwcad 2009
- mechanical design software
- freecad tutorials
- autocad 2013 product key
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autosave autocad