Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- dgn autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cad 3d models download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- design cad software
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2010
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d vx cad software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD