Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- free cad cam software
- fadal emulator
- home design software free
- pdf to dwg
- autocad .bak viewer
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- reset autocad configuration
- what is cam software
- zwcad price in india
- acad dwg viewer
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad menu bar