Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- autocad automatic saving command
- free cad cam software
- cad for students
- 3d ds
- autocad 2013 product key
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- free 3d cad software dwg
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad menu bar
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zw 3d
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free dwg viewer