Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- zwcad 2010 crack
- unlock viewport
- dwg to skp converter
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad 2013 product key
- fadal emulator
- drawing a gear in autocad
- Download free 3d models
- How to open an autocad file
- dgn autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to print multipage dwg