Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad/cam software download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d cad models free download
- buy cad software
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad cam download
- buy solidworks 2009
- set autosave in autocad
- dwg 3d
- download cad cam
- zwcad 2012 crack
- cad cam software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- mechanical design software free download