Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zw 3d
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autosave autocad
- dwg software
- cad drafting software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack