Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- cam design software
- zwcad 2010
- autocad moving objects
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad drawing software
- skp to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d ds
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3d design software free download
- design cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- fadal emulator
- cad 3d models download
- drawing angles in autocad