Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- sketchup dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad cam
- how to make a hole in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- zwcad 2010
- reset autocad configuration
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zw3d vs solidworks
- catia windows 8
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad to sketchup
- unable to select objects in autocad
- area autocad