Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- dwg to skp
- 3d cad free software
- what is .dwg
- autosave autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad tag attribute display off
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- convert dwg to dgn
- Free 3d house design software
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- dwg to skp converter