Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- area autocad
- cad cam download
- vx cad cam software
- cad software free download
- skp to dwg
- zwcad price in india
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dwg cad
- free cad cam software