Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- sketchup dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad cam software free download
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad 2010 product key
- 3d vx cad software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d design software free download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dwg to plt
- combine two regions in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- wire rope design
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format