Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad calculate area
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cad for students
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- dwg 3d
- dgn converter
- dwg to skp converter
- how to open dwg files in autocad