Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- cad design software
- what is cam software
- cad 3d models download
- Dwg Converter
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to open dwg on ipad
- buy solidworks 2009
- catia windows 8
- zwcad 2009 crack
- reset autocad configuration
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- sketchup dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext