Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad automatic saving command
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- autocad 2010 product key
- design cad software
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- wire rope design
- cad mechanical download
- area of irregular shapes