Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- cad drafting software
- reset autocad configuration
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad forum
- zw3d 2013 crack
- dgn autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- buy cad software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad license error
- autosave autocad