Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Of course you can customize your own button place on toolbar in ZWCAD. Follow steps like these:
1. command APPLOAD, browse the lisp file you write for the button, load it, it should contain a command name to do some specific operation. You can also add it to Startup Suite.
2. command CUSTOMIZE, the dialog box show up. On Toolbar tab, you can create your own toolbar to store your own button.
3. Don't close this dialog box, right click on the blank toolbar your create, select insert, input the command name(defined in your lisp code) and other information for the button. OK
4. close customize dialog, click on the button you created, it will call out the command defined in your lisp.
Hope it can help you.
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad 2012 product key
- Dwg Converter
- how to print multipage dwg
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to find backup files in autocad
- design cad software
- download cad cam
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- zwcad 2009
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad for students