Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Are you using Windows 7 system? If so, there is a existing problem of ZWCAD on Win 7, when open some drawings, it will appear this error . The problem ID is 12195, you can keep it for further inquery.
But as I know it doesn't have any effect on the drawing , close this message, you can still normally open the drawing , edit and save.
Thanks for the feedback
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
May I know what is the another error message? can you show me a screenshot? thanks!
Message 5 of 5
open install.log" problem. I downloaded a free registry cleaner (which i
have now been told is never a good idea) but when i go to uninstall it i
see the same message. The only problem is when i go to the location
where the program is installed, there is no "install.log" file anywhere.
Could it have been a problem caused by using the registry cleaner
itself?! Please help because i want rid of it!
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- ac$ to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- dwg to skp
- mechanical drawing software
- cad cam software download