Message 1 of 2
'About plot perspective view, it is not available in ZWCAD, this is a problem and we are going to fix it. The problem ID is 12755. You can get the progress information of this problem by sending us the number'
Has there been any improvements / solutions found to this problem?
Will ZWCAD 2011 be able to plot perspective views?
Iam testing ZWCAD 2010 at present and quite happy with the similarities to AutoCAD. The only problem is this inability to plot images in perspective. If this was solved i would be happy to purchase the new programme!
Message 2 of 2
With the ID 12755 checked, I'm sorry to inform you that, this problem is still under resolving. That's because during this time, we are focusing on the developing of ZWCAD 2011.
And ZWCAD 2011 has many other advantages and new features, such as the breakthrough on Parametric Drawing, and also Table, Mleader , Field function and other improvements. It is going to be released in middle of December, hope you can pay attention to it on our website, and you can download a beta version to try:
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical design software free download
- convert skp to dwg
- dwg cad
- combine two regions in autocad
- unlock viewport
- mechanical drawing software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad cam software free
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- How to install ZW3D
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- catia windows 8