CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > ZWCAD 2011 Cursor disappears when capturing screen and make video

ZWCAD 2011 Cursor disappears when capturing screen and make video

Subscribe Topic

Mike

Message 1 of 4

18-12-2010 09:15 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
I have just sent an AVI file to tech support. The files shows that after drawing the first of four lines to describe a square the cursor disappears. This makes continuing the sequence cumbersome. I also show how trying to use the XYZ filters with the cursor no longer visible virtually useless.

After completing the square the video shows that moving the now visible cursor forming a ghost which hangs on to the last object it hovered over. When the true cursor is moved to another object the ghost disappears and re attaches to the newly highlighted object. The effect is very distracting and appears to sometimes cause the system to confuse which is the correct cursor.

Mike

Is there a listing of all the known bugs in ZWcad 20011beta? It seems to me that these bugs and few others that I have not had time to document should have been seen by others.

OldForumPost

Message 2 of 4

Dear Mike,

We are looking into this problem, but even with the video you sent us, we still couldn't reproduce the problem:
I change my cursor setting to the same color as yours.
Draw line, and turn on ORTHO during drawing the first line.
After drawing the first line, the cursor is still there and always there.
I even turn off the DYN and change the right-mouse setting as your previous setting, still no problem happen.

Can you tell me , am I missing any paticular point?
Since ZWCAD 2011 is officially released on December 15, you can also try our latest official version instead of beta 2: http://www.zwcad.org/products_detail.php?id=117

PS: We didn't have such a list of known bugs, besides finding bugs by ourselves, we also need our customers feedback to know more problem under some certain environment and complicate applications. So we really thanks for your feedback! and hope you can support us. We sincerly feel sorry for the inconvenience.

Several bugs you reported before is already solved, like the grip editing problem. And a update patch will be available during January next year.

Mike

Message 3 of 4

Problem seems to be solved. I just installed the release version of 2011. It also looks like it has solved some other problems as well

Now all I have to do is figure out how to transfer my license from my recently purchased 2010 professional.

Thanks guys I am happier now

Mike

OldForumPost

Message 4 of 4

Mike, I am glad that to hear that.

I noticed that you said you purchased ZWCAD 2010

See also
X