Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
To add custom menu, you can use CUSTOMIZE command in ZWCAD, there you can customize your menus , commands and tool bars. You can try them all. Just like below:
If you have an existing .mns or .mnu file, you can use MENULOAD command to load it iinto ZWCAD, too.
Any further problem, please feel free to ask!
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad 2013 serial number
- cad mechanical download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- cad cam
- cad cam software download
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad to sketchup