Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
I tried in ZWCAD 2010 latest version(2010.08.30), with 3D model in multiple viewports in model space. If I activate one of the viewports, and use RENDER command, then ZWCAD will render the model with current view, and display result in the whole drawing area.
This is the way of render in viewport should be .So may I know your exact expect about it? and what is your ZWCAD version number? you can type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it. Thanks.
Here is the latest patch for ZWCAD 2010 English:http://download.zwcad.com/en/Special/20100830/Update/ZWCAD2010EngUpdate_830.msi<;/A>
autocad create viewport
- cad free download
- Download Free 3D CAD
- dgn autocad
- Dwg Converter
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- wire rope design
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad area calculation
- design cad software
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad show the file path
- cad cam software free download