Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
I tried in ZWCAD 2010 latest version(2010.08.30), with 3D model in multiple viewports in model space. If I activate one of the viewports, and use RENDER command, then ZWCAD will render the model with current view, and display result in the whole drawing area.
This is the way of render in viewport should be .So may I know your exact expect about it? and what is your ZWCAD version number? you can type "vernum" in ZWCAD to get it. Thanks.
Here is the latest patch for ZWCAD 2010 English:http://download.zwcad.com/en/Special/20100830/Update/ZWCAD2010EngUpdate_830.msi<;/A>
autocad create viewport
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad slide library manager
- 3D Software Download
- free cad software
- cad cam software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- unlock viewport
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad corner blocks
- zwcad 2011
- dgn to dwg
- cad for students
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 3d cad design