Message 1 of 5
Then by mistake, I unloaded the zwcad default menu.
How do I reload the default menu?
When I use menuload and browse, I can't find any zwcad.mnu file.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Thanks for thw reply.
But this removes all other menus already loaded so that I have to reload them.
Is it not possible to reload the main menu without removing the menus already loaded?
Also, is there no zwcad.mnu file similar to acad.mnu
Message 4 of 5
If you unloaded it, the only way to get it back is by what I said before: Reset.
So it will Reset every menu to default, with no customized menu.
Message 5 of 5
For AutoCAD software, MNU files are similar to .MNS files, which use the same format, but do not contain any comments or special formatting.
- autocad automatic saving command
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad autosave location
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- home design software free
- acad viewer free
- 3d cad design software
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad moving objects