Message 1 of 5
Then by mistake, I unloaded the zwcad default menu.
How do I reload the default menu?
When I use menuload and browse, I can't find any zwcad.mnu file.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Thanks for thw reply.
But this removes all other menus already loaded so that I have to reload them.
Is it not possible to reload the main menu without removing the menus already loaded?
Also, is there no zwcad.mnu file similar to acad.mnu
Message 4 of 5
If you unloaded it, the only way to get it back is by what I said before: Reset.
So it will Reset every menu to default, with no customized menu.
Message 5 of 5
For AutoCAD software, MNU files are similar to .MNS files, which use the same format, but do not contain any comments or special formatting.
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- convert ellipse to polyline
- buy solidworks 2011
- buy solidworks 2010
- unlock viewport
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- How to install ZWCAD
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad 2012 product key
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings