Message 1 of 6
I attach image (jpg) in zwcad 2011 using raster image, so when i plot it that's problem, the result doesn't shown. can you help me to resolve this problem.
I need your respon as soon as possible
Message 2 of 6
According to your problem, I need some more information as below:
1. What is your OS?
2. What printer you use?
3. Is the result normal when Plot Preview?
4. Is it happened to every image or some specific ones?
Thanks for your information in advance. And I hope you can try below:
1. Use some other printers
2. Try some other images.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Sorry for the late reply due to Holiday off. Thanks for your answer.
As you mentioned it only happened to some specific images. So may you send some sample images to us for analysis? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org , after having these images, we can do further research about it.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
I have the same problem when plotting raster images.
Expecially with tiff files.
When I make the print preview they show correctly, but when printing (with the standard printer or to the pdf printer) the images do not show.
My OS is microsoft windows xp professional edition version 2002 SP3.
My Printers are HP Colour Laser jet CP6015, HP5035MFP, Adobe PDF Creator.
The same problem when using the DWF printer.
- DWG to DXF
- autocad 2012 product key
- skp to dwg
- dwg cad
- cad software free download
- mechanical drawing software
- How to open an autocad file
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d ds
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad cam software free download
- set autosave in autocad