Message 1 of 6
I attach image (jpg) in zwcad 2011 using raster image, so when i plot it that's problem, the result doesn't shown. can you help me to resolve this problem.
I need your respon as soon as possible
Message 2 of 6
According to your problem, I need some more information as below:
1. What is your OS?
2. What printer you use?
3. Is the result normal when Plot Preview?
4. Is it happened to every image or some specific ones?
Thanks for your information in advance. And I hope you can try below:
1. Use some other printers
2. Try some other images.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Sorry for the late reply due to Holiday off. Thanks for your answer.
As you mentioned it only happened to some specific images. So may you send some sample images to us for analysis? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org , after having these images, we can do further research about it.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
I have the same problem when plotting raster images.
Expecially with tiff files.
When I make the print preview they show correctly, but when printing (with the standard printer or to the pdf printer) the images do not show.
My OS is microsoft windows xp professional edition version 2002 SP3.
My Printers are HP Colour Laser jet CP6015, HP5035MFP, Adobe PDF Creator.
The same problem when using the DWF printer.
- pdf to dwg
- zwcad price in india
- 3d ds
- cad cam software free download
- calculate area in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad to sketchup
- free 3d cad software dwg
- acad viewer free
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad 2010 serial number