Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
I think you also left message about this problem right?
I want to know that, are you using ZWCAD 2011 Standard version?
If yes, then this problem do exsit. And we are now working hard on it to fix it. Now most of the problem has been solved and we will make a patch on beginning of March.
In order to help us solve the problem better, may I know:
Is this problem only happen to drawings that contains a lot of entities(such as more than 20 thousand)??
If you create a new drawing, and draw several simple objects, will this problem happen?
Message 3 of 6
Thanks for the reply...
I have bought the zwcad 2011 English Professional. The problem that i have said in the other message, happens in every draw that i open. If i create a new draw it also happens, and when i make a strech happens the same thing... this is very bad, because we want to do a perfect draw, with the polylines closed and the program don
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Here is the latest pack for ZWCAD 2011 Eng Pro, the problem you both mentioned is solved. Please uninstall your current ZWCAD and install this one.
P.s. remember to return your softkey license first (if you use softkey)
Message 6 of 6
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- unlock viewport
- cad cam software download
- cad software free download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- Download free 3d models
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad reseller ksa
- how to open sid file in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- free 3d cam software