Message 1 of 4
My question has everything to do with showing / hiding "annoying" meshes, while using the HIDE command.
It should all depend on the value of the DISPSILH system variable. The problem is, that ZwCAD doesn't react accordingly. Therefore, there's no way to "get rid of" those meshes while using the HIDE command. The result's the same if the value is set to "On" or "Off" (which is strange enough, considering the value should be "1" or "0".
Do you have any solution to this problem? Thanx guys
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
And the answer is this system variable is not available in ZWCAD, and due to some specific reason, it can't be fixed in a short time.
Thanks for your understanding
Message 4 of 4
display of 3-D solid models and their print out. In order to make
photorealistic rendering, you have to prepare smooth surfaces. Besides,
in industry, prior to moving on to the mass production phase,
prototypes are manufactured. For the STL output made up of 3-D entities,
you need surfaces having good quality. There may be other examples in a
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- what is .dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad 3d models download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- Download free 3d models
- dwg cad
- import dwg into sketchup
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- Free 3d house design software