Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad tag attribute display off
- Free 3d house design software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad license error
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad moving objects
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- free cad software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d vx cad software
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad 2011
- 3d design software free download