Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- unlock viewport
- free cad download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad tag attribute display off
- wire rope design
- cam design software
- buy cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad cam software free
- freecad download
- autocad slide library manager
- cad discussion