Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- what is cam software
- zwcad 2010
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- fadal emulator
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad discussion
- cad mechanical download
- dgn to dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- Dwg Converter
- freecad tutorials
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format