Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad portable
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad license error
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3D Design
- dwg software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- drawing a gear in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- free 3d cad software dwg
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command