Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad 2010 serial number
- catia windows 8
- 3d vx cad software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cadtools forum
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- mechanical design software free download