Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3d modeling website
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad mechanical
- DWG to DXF
- cad 3d models download
- free dwf viewer
- drawing angles in autocad
- freecad download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- Download free 3d models
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download