Message 1 of 4
Sometimes while working on CAD wht happens is that the dimensions tend to get displaced when they are copied from one file to the other & hence to control that we use the command "DIMDISASSOCIATE". but this command doesnot work in ZWCAD. It is a disadvantage.
Message 2 of 4
Thanks for your feedback. Actually, DIMASSOC=2 is not supported in ZWCAD, that means it's always not associtative dimension, so we don't have a DIMDISASSOCIATE command to disassociate them.
May I know how and why it will get displaced when copy? thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3D Software Download
- 2d cam software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2010
- 3d modelling programs
- 3d cad design
- cadtools forum
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- cad discussion