Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad area calculation
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical drawing software
- 3d vx cad software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autosave autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- 3d cad models free download
- cad drafting software