Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d ds
- convert dwg to dgn
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad price in india
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- freecad download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- area of irregular shapes
- buy solidworks 2011
- acad dwg viewer
- how to make a hole in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- area calculator for irregular shapes