Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad cam download
- cad/cam software download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- area autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free 3d cad software download
- zw 3d
- how to find backup files in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad 2012 product key
- 3d ds