Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad autocomplete command
- Download cad software
- free cad software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad cam software free
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- home design software free
- freecad download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- Creating a rope texture in 3D