Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- autocad commands
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad cam
- zwcad 2011 crack
- 3D Design
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad mechanical download
- calculate area in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- fadal emulator
- area autocad