Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- freecad download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad default toolbar
- mechanical design software free download
- dwg cad
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- pdf to dwg
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to create fillet in autocad
- buy cad software