Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- unlock viewport
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2013 download
- vx cad cam software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad moving objects
- 3d design software free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad design software