Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad 2013 product key
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3d cad design software
- Dwg Converter
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to measure area in autocad