Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad license error
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad mechanical download
- autocad slide library manager
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to make cross section in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad cam software free
- cam design software
- 3d cad cam