Message 1 of 2
The Text Editor does not show the units in which the Text Height is, it just shows numeric inputs like 1.00, 5.00, 6.00....so one cannot assign the height to the text as per the units of the drawing & hence ends up giving the text a height that seems "OK" to the eye while working & hence when the drawing is to be plotted one has to spend time cross-checking the various text heights & hence modify them again & again before final plotting/printing is done.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for the feedback.
As I know most of the CAD does not show units in Text Height, but you can view & change your drawing units by UNITS command.
You can also use layout to set the scale of your plotting and use preview to see the result.
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad calculate area
- drawing a gear in autocad
- zw 3d
- autocad license error
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad corner blocks
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- what is cam software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- home design software free
- zwcad 2010 crack
- cad cam software free