Message 1 of 4
IS ZWCAD EULA allow to use previous product version?
1) I bought 1 ZWCAD 2010 product license with USB key and i want to use only ZWCAD 2009.
2) I bought 5 ZWCAD 2011 product licenses with network key and i need to use only 5 copyes ZWCAD 2010.
3) I bought 5 ZWCAD 2011 product licenses with network key and i need to use 3 ZWCAD 2010 + 2 ZWCAD 2011.
Message 2 of 4
As far as I now, with the dongle network version you can install and use all previous versions o ZWCAD.
As for the local USB version, I think you must claim your reseller for a 2009 code so you can work with it.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
ibercad is right.
1) you can do it, only if you need to ask your reseller for a former license code of your dongle.
2) & 3) once you install ZWCAD 2011 server, both of 2010 and 2011 clients can get floating license from the sever, and occupy one node of the network license.
- cad file viewer free
- free dwf viewer for mac
- calculate area in autocad
- download cad cam
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- home design software free
- free cad software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Dwg Converter
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad 2010 product key
- 3d cad design software
- .shx file definition
- autocad area calculation
- dgn to dwg converter