Message 1 of 4
IS ZWCAD EULA allow to use previous product version?
1) I bought 1 ZWCAD 2010 product license with USB key and i want to use only ZWCAD 2009.
2) I bought 5 ZWCAD 2011 product licenses with network key and i need to use only 5 copyes ZWCAD 2010.
3) I bought 5 ZWCAD 2011 product licenses with network key and i need to use 3 ZWCAD 2010 + 2 ZWCAD 2011.
Message 2 of 4
As far as I now, with the dongle network version you can install and use all previous versions o ZWCAD.
As for the local USB version, I think you must claim your reseller for a 2009 code so you can work with it.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
ibercad is right.
1) you can do it, only if you need to ask your reseller for a former license code of your dongle.
2) & 3) once you install ZWCAD 2011 server, both of 2010 and 2011 clients can get floating license from the sever, and occupy one node of the network license.
- sketchup import dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- cad forum
- set autosave in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Download cad software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2012 crack
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- Creating a rope texture in 3D