Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2009 professional
- free 3d cad software download
- cad cam software free download
- cad free download
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad turn off the smart command
- vx cad cam software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to install ZWCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2010