Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- buy solidworks 2009
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad block does not explode
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad license error
- 3d home design dwg files
- dwg to skp
- 3d cad models free download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software free download