Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- what is cam software
- free cad download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- ac$ to dwg
- DWG to DXF
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- DXF converter
- zwcad 2011
- cad 3d models download
- dgn autocad