Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
You might be also interested in these posts:
convert plt file to dwg file
convert dwg to pdf
How to batch print dwf to pdf
Download ZWCAD+ to plot dwg to plt file from here:
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- cadtools forum
- Download free 3d models
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zwcad 2010
- 3d design software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to open an autocad file
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- unlock viewport
- cad reseller ksa