Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
You might be also interested in these posts:
convert plt file to dwg file
convert dwg to pdf
How to batch print dwf to pdf
Download ZWCAD+ to plot dwg to plt file from here:
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- 3d modeling website
- using autocad calculating total area
- .shx file definition
- cad design software
- autosave autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad design
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad slide library manager
- 3d modelling programs
- freecad tutorials
- Free 3d house design software
- design cad software
- combine two regions in autocad