Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- wire rope design
- zwcad 2009 professional
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad for students
- area autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- mechanical design software free download
- cad mechanical
- dgn to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- Free 3d house design software