Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad menu bar
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 3d cad software
- autocad slide library manager
- cad drafting software
- DXF converter
- cad cam software
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to find backup files in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D