Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2011 crack
- dgn to dwg converter
- Free 3d house design software
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2011
- how to measure area in autocad
- DXF converter
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad 2012 product key
- dwg to skp
- convert dwg to dgn