Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- Download Free 3D CAD
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- dwg to skp converter
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad discussion
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zw 3d
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- How to open an autocad file
- free 3d cad software download
- mechanical design software free download