Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
You might be also interested in these posts:
convert plt file to dwg file
convert dwg to pdf
How to batch print dwf to pdf
Download ZWCAD+ to plot dwg to plt file from here:
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical software download
- Free 3d house design software
- 3d cad design software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad menu bar
- zw3d vs solidworks
- 3d models of people
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2009
- autocad area calculation
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autosave autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad