Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad for iphone
- sketchup dwg
- cad mechanical download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad/cam software download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad free download
- autocad default toolbar
- cadtools forum