Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- 3d ds
- 3d cad software
- 3d cad design
- autocad drawing software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- mechanical software download
- ac$ to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- freecad download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- acad viewer free
- cad forum
- zwcad 2009