Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- autocad to sketchup
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Free 3d house design software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- catia windows 8
- free cad software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- area of irregular shapes
- sketchup dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- 3d cad design