Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- free 3d cad software dwg
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free cad download
- unlock viewport
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad 2010 product key
- cad design software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2011 crack
- unable to select objects in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- manufacturers of cad cam design software