Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Steps to convert dwg to plt:
1. Open dwg file in CAD, such as AutoCAD or ZWCAD.
2. Run command PLOT to open the plot dialog box, choose plotter, and then check on the options "Plot to file". 3. Click OK button and it will pop out a dialog box and asking where to save the plt file.
Message 3 of 4
[QUOTE=parveenkumar]we have lot of drawings for print but when we go for batch plot it ask for .plt file please tell me how to convert .dwg file to .plt file.
The best solution for you is to use a program called Normica View Pro from www.normica.com. The can easily convert all types of files.
Message 4 of 4
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2013 download
- How to install ZWCAD
- free 3d cad software download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad for students
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical design software free download
- mechanical software download
- cad cam download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad forum