Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Use "Insert -> External Reference" to insert a DWG to your current drawing, select the DWG you want and click OK, then you will see a dialogbox about the insert options, you can set the Reference Type, you can also choose specify the insertion point ' scale' rotation here, or specify them directly on screen by mouse, then click ok to insert.
If you didn't see the inserted DWG, try to double click the mouse middle key to zoom to extent.
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad moving objects
- cad mechanical
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- convert dwg to dgn
- dgn to dwg converter
- dwg to skp
- cad cam software
- sketchup dwg
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad 2009
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?