Message 1 of 2
Well, the third serious problem that makes it difficult for us to use ZWCAD in our office..
We use xref's extensively, A problem that we have in ZWCAD but not LT is when multiple xref's have been attached to a file. and some of those xref's share a common xref file..
eg.. We commonly have
PLAN LEVEL 1 file
PLAN LEVEL 2 file etc
both the plan files xref the GRID file
If I create a new file that xref's both PLAN files and later I decide to detach one plan,, not only does that disappear but so does the commonly shared GRID file, even though it was also attached in the other plan.
As you can imagine,, this causes nightmares in production...
Again,, can anyone help in work-arounds . bug fixes etc for this serious problem
thanks in anticipation
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your feedback, I tested as you said, and confirm that it is a problem. I have forward it to our R&D dept, and we will try to fix it ASAP.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by ZWCAD.
- cad/cam software download
- drawing angles in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- catia windows 8
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad area calculation
- autocad moving objects
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- how to find backup files in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad portable