Message 1 of 2
Now ,having just posted three seroius problems that affect the usefulness of ZWCAD in our mixed office environment and noted that the problem is intermittent.. I suspect that it might be sometimes caused by mixed software and dwg versions.
Historically, we have files at least two DWG versions back to avoid new bugs, generally 2004 DWG... but we of course have users who save in 2010, 2007 etc etc.
Accordingly,, can anyone give me any insights on what is the best version to be saving dwg files to minimize problems..
Thanks again in advance for any hints
Message 2 of 2
I can't give you a firm answer, as I think the dwg version do not matter too much, but I still suggest to use the new version , like 2010.
You can search for more information about dwg version difference on the internet to make your desicion.
- cad cam software free
- 2d drawing
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- cad cam software free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dgn to dwg converter online
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad mechanical
- autocad block does not explode
- how to move objects in autocad