Message 1 of 2
Now ,having just posted three seroius problems that affect the usefulness of ZWCAD in our mixed office environment and noted that the problem is intermittent.. I suspect that it might be sometimes caused by mixed software and dwg versions.
Historically, we have files at least two DWG versions back to avoid new bugs, generally 2004 DWG... but we of course have users who save in 2010, 2007 etc etc.
Accordingly,, can anyone give me any insights on what is the best version to be saving dwg files to minimize problems..
Thanks again in advance for any hints
Message 2 of 2
I can't give you a firm answer, as I think the dwg version do not matter too much, but I still suggest to use the new version , like 2010.
You can search for more information about dwg version difference on the internet to make your desicion.
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad cam software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad default toolbar
- dgn converter
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to open an autocad file
- cad reseller ksa
- buy solidworks 2009
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- where does autocad save to on windows 7