Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad license error
- dgn autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d cad models free download
- sketchup dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- catia windows 8
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603