Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad menu bar
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad software free download
- autosave autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- import dwg into sketchup
- free dwf viewer for mac
- mechanical drawing software
- zw3d vs solidworks