Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- 2d cam software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad show the file path
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad drafting software
- convert skp to dwg