Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- autocad menu bar
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- free cad software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad commands
- dwg 3d
- autocad .bak viewer
- area of irregular shapes
- free 3d cad software download
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad to sketchup
- using autocad calculating total area
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad 2010 serial number