Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- dgn to dwg converter
- convert ellipse to polyline
- dgn to dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3D Software Download
- autosave autocad
- design cad software
- dwg cad
- cad cam software free
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- pdf to dwg
- autocad autocomplete command