Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad 2010 product key
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- ac$ to dwg
- dwg to plt
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad cam software free download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad 2009 professional
- what is cam software
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d modeling website
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download