Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- Download cad software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- Download Free 3D CAD
- catia windows 8
- dgn converter
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- unlock viewport
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find area in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- Free 3d house design software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- DXF converter
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD