Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- 3d modelling programs
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad discussion
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad design software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- 3d cad design
- mechanical design software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad show the file path
- buy cad software