Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad cam
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad area calculation
- cam design software
- buy solidworks 2010
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- acad dwg viewer
- dwg software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad