Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- unlock viewport
- fadal emulator
- autocad 2013 product key
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad cam software free
- reset autocad configuration
- sketchup dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software