Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- 3D Software Download
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad moving objects
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2010
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- freecad download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- 3d design software free download
- calculate area in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area