Message 1 of 2
I use ZWCAD 2011 PROFESSIONAL which I purchased two weeks ago, upgrading from AutoCad 2006
I have a question concerning the Tool Pallets.
I noticed that right clicking on a item from a tool palette, opens a dialog box comprising only 3 options:
It seems that other option and especially the options which I used to find in
"Tool Properties" dialog box (AutoCad), are not available in ZWCad.
I can find the option of specifying on which layer the block will be inserted, rotation etc .
Do I miss something?
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for using ZWCAD and feedback to us.
I'm sorry currently ZWCAD tool palette is not powerful enough, and we have already reliaze the importantness of it. So we are trying to improve the function and capability of TP, thanks for your understanding.
If there is any news about it, we will inform you here.
- Download cad software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- free cad software
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to open dwg on iphone
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD