Message 1 of 5
I can only switch back to maximize to continue working in zwcad.
How can i change (make bigger) the minimized window so i am able again to use the arrows to drag the window to other dimensions?
Message 2 of 5
Maybe you just need to use the "Restore Down" or "Restore Up" button(beside Minimize) instead of "Minimized".
Message 3 of 5
when I use the 'restore down' button, the window disappears like with 'minimize', so it is not possible to move the borders .
You can see some screen shots here that might help explaining.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
I have the same problem after I have started for Jaunty. My graphic card
is also NVDIA Geforce 7400... and running with version 180... Aftee a
while my screen starts flashing and ı see fm NVDIA settings that
resolution refreshes itself without any reason ??
Any comment on this...???
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- zwcad 2009
- autocad autosave location
- buy cad software
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad mechanical download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad discussion
- 2d cam software free download
- mechanical softwares free download
- How to install ZWCAD
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical software download