Message 1 of 5
I can only switch back to maximize to continue working in zwcad.
How can i change (make bigger) the minimized window so i am able again to use the arrows to drag the window to other dimensions?
Message 2 of 5
Maybe you just need to use the "Restore Down" or "Restore Up" button(beside Minimize) instead of "Minimized".
Message 3 of 5
when I use the 'restore down' button, the window disappears like with 'minimize', so it is not possible to move the borders .
You can see some screen shots here that might help explaining.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
I have the same problem after I have started for Jaunty. My graphic card
is also NVDIA Geforce 7400... and running with version 180... Aftee a
while my screen starts flashing and ı see fm NVDIA settings that
resolution refreshes itself without any reason ??
Any comment on this...???
- How to install ZWCAD
- zwcad 2014 crack
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad block does not explode
- cad design software
- using autocad calculating total area
- autosave autocad
- free cad cam software
- free cad download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad/cam software download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2009