Message 1 of 2
How to find drawings coming from a given version of AutoCAD? Is there a way to determine what version of AutoCAD a DWG file was created in?
Any help will be appreciated, thank you.
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD doesn't support to read dwg version by VBA, but you can get it by this indirect way:
Open the DWG drawing with Notepad application, you will find a number in the very beginning, this number indicate the dwg version.
The number and the relative dwg version:
AC1015: DWG 2000
AC1018: DWG 2004
AC1021: DWG 2007
AC1024: DWG 2010
AC1027: DWG 2013
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
- autocad show the file path
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- freecad tutorials
- 2d cam software free download
- free cad download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- wire rope design
- dgn to dwg converter free
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad drawing software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?