Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad autosave location
- zw3d 2013 crack
- home design software free
- pdf to dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2012 crack
- fadal emulator
- 3d cad design software
- dwg to skp
- zwcad 2011 crack
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- dwg to skp converter