Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad convert text to mtext
- How to install ZWCAD
- free dwg viewer
- DWG to DXF
- freecad tutorials
- download cad cam
- autocad autosave location
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d modeling website
- cam design software
- zwcad 2010 crack
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg