Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- using autocad calculating total area
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad for iphone
- vx cad cam software
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to install ZWCAD
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad 2013 product key
- zw3d 2013 crack
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing