Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- .shx file definition
- area autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- pdf to dwg
- sheet metal design tips
- cad/cam software download
- autocad slide library manager
- buy cad software
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cad cam software download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone