Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- zwcad 2013 download
- mechanical software download
- buy cad software
- convert skp to dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d cad cam
- cad cam software
- autocad area calculation
- mechanical drawing software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2014 crack
- cad cam software free download
- import dwg into sketchup