Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- cad mechanical download
- calculate area in autocad
- wire rope design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- drawing a gear in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- mechanical software download
- mechanical design software free download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cam design software
- cad cam software download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command