Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2011
- How to open an autocad file
- dwg 3d
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- buy cad software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad cam
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to open dwg on iphone
- sheet metal design tips
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autosave autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?