Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2011
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dwg to skp
- 3d home design dwg files
- drawing angles in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad free download
- free 3d cad software download
- 3d cad cam