Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- zwcad 2011
- 3d cad models free download
- catia windows 8
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad automatic saving command
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2010
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- dwg to skp converter
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad