Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical softwares free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- free cad download
- cad software free download
- cad cam
- 3d ds
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad free download
- autocad area calculation
- dgn to dwg converter free
- How to install ZW3D
- buy solidworks 2010
- sheet metal design tips
- zw3d vs solidworks