Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- autocad commands
- cad design software
- free dwf viewer
- dwg software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- design cad software
- 3d cad design
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad 3d models download
- How to open an autocad file
- zw3d vs solidworks
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch