Message 1 of 3
1) Draw a polygon with poly line roughly to the shape I want.
2) Grip on the vertice of the poly line and drag it into the correct position
3) Repeat step 2 until the request (shape) polygon is forming.
4) Calculate the area of polygon.
My problem is on step 2. sometime I can grip on the vertice and drag, sometime I can't, the verice seen cannot be griped. By the way, I am using ZWCAD 2011 on WinXP.
Any help? Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I followed the step but couldn't see the problem, the grips keep working well. Is there any particular settings or operation do you know will lead to this problem? or it just ocasionally happens sometime without reasons?
And I hope you can check your Version number by VERNUM command. Thanks
to sd_navel: can you give me the link of the forum post related to this problem you mention? Thanks!
- freecad tutorials
- reset autocad configuration
- cad software free download
- sheet metal design tips
- cad 3d models download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- vx cad cam software
- sketchup dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Download free 3d models
- mechanical engineering software free download