Message 1 of 2
I would like to know any option available to stop the dimming of entities while moving the cursor in ZW CAD 2011. It is much interrupting my work.
As per user guide locked layers will not blink. If I want to stop dimming elements in working layer, there is no option i found.
Could you tell any option to stop the blink?
Message 2 of 2
I think you mean the highlight of object. It's the new feature of ZWCAD 2011 but we haven't consider to give it a switch to turn it off.
Now we are going to release a patch, in which there will be a system variable "SELECTIONPREVIEW", set it to 0 to turn of the highlight effect.
This patch is going to be released in early July, you can wait for the official version, or you can try on the beta version first:
You need to uninstall your current ZWCAD and install this one, so if you have any customize setting, remember to save them and reload in new version.
- cad design software
- autocad 2010 product key
- zw3d 2013 crack
- dgn to dwg converter free
- convert microstation to autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d cad models free download
- cad cam software free download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad area calculation
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autosave autocad
- convert skp to dwg