Message 1 of 2
I would like to know any option available to stop the dimming of entities while moving the cursor in ZW CAD 2011. It is much interrupting my work.
As per user guide locked layers will not blink. If I want to stop dimming elements in working layer, there is no option i found.
Could you tell any option to stop the blink?
Message 2 of 2
I think you mean the highlight of object. It's the new feature of ZWCAD 2011 but we haven't consider to give it a switch to turn it off.
Now we are going to release a patch, in which there will be a system variable "SELECTIONPREVIEW", set it to 0 to turn of the highlight effect.
This patch is going to be released in early July, you can wait for the official version, or you can try on the beta version first:
You need to uninstall your current ZWCAD and install this one, so if you have any customize setting, remember to save them and reload in new version.
- How to open an autocad file
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- free dwf viewer
- cad cam software free download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to measure area in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- .shx file definition
- 3d cad free software
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- sketchup dwg
- 3d cad design software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash