Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- dwg software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad slide library manager
- how to make cross section in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- design cad software
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- Download Free 3D CAD
- buy solidworks 2011