Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- using autocad calculating total area
- cad cam software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- autocad convert text to mtext
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zw3d vs solidworks
- cad mechanical download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg to plt
- how to open sid file in autocad
- dgn converter
- convert ellipse to polyline
- Creating a rope texture in 3D