Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3D Software Download
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2009 crack
- .shx file definition
- How to open an autocad file
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 3d cad free software
- zwcad price in india
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 3d modelling programs