Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- zwcad portable
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- fadal emulator
- skp to dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad software free download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- sketchup dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- how to open dwg on ipad