Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- DXF converter
- design cad software
- cad cam download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d modeling website
- autocad menu bar
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad corner blocks
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad moving objects
- dwg 3d