Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad forum
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to create fillet in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad cam software download
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical engineering software free download
- mechanical software download
- cad mechanical
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download