Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- unlock viewport
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- dwg to skp converter
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- reset autocad configuration
- free cad software
- mechanical design software free download
- cam design software