Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- autocad to sketchup
- cad cam software
- wire rope design
- free cad cam software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- text to mtext
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- sheet metal design tips
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download