Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad moving objects
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad to sketchup
- dgn autocad
- Download free 3d models
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- free cad download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- skp to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software