Message 1 of 2
I'm a new user trying ZWCAD evaluation for the very 1st time to get rid of pricey AutoCAD. As I read through, as far as I was understand, ZWCAD & AutoCAD shares most of the command, but I don't know is that true.
So far, I found out that MVSETUP command that used in AutoCAD to set units type, scale factor, paper width & height cannot be used in ZWCAD.
What is the command that similar to that functions? Does mvsetup not working?
Message 2 of 2
For MVSETUP command, most of the sub-function inside is supported in ZWCAD. such as units type is in UNITS command
For scale factor, paper size, it just create a polyline with the same size and scale, so I think you can just create a same polyline with the size you want instead.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- freecad tutorials
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- calculate area in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- autosave autocad
- cad cam software free
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software