Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- autocad tag attribute display off
- zwcad 2011 crack
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad show the file path
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autosave autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- 3d cad models free download
- reset autocad configuration
- home design software free
- autocad autocomplete command
- drawing angles in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- what is .dwg