Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad/cam software download
- autocad commands
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad show the file path
- autosave autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- unable to select objects in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- dgn to dwg converter
- free dwf viewer for mac
- catia windows 8
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2014 crack
- Dwg Converter