Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- dwg 3d
- skp to dwg
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d design software free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad moving objects