Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad cam software free
- dwg software
- autocad menu bar
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad 2010 product key
- dwg to skp
- autocad 2012 product key
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- wire rope design
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- cad free download
- cadtools forum
- free 3d cad software download