Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad show the file path
- zwcad 2011 crack
- convert ellipse to polyline
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- drawing a gear in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to install ZW3D
- catia windows 8
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to move objects in autocad