Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- buy solidworks 2009
- unlock viewport
- autocad convert text to mtext
- pdf to dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2011 crack
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to print multipage dwg
- zwcad 2009
- dgn to dwg
- autocad .bak viewer
- text to mtext
- 3d modeling website