Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- mechanical softwares free download
- fadal emulator
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autosave autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- import dwg into sketchup
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cadtools forum
- 3d cad software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- wire rope design
- how to draw dotted line in autocad