Create linetype with shape, custom linetype autocad, autocad complex linetypes
Message 1 of 2
So do you know any work around for this? Or how can I create a custom linetype with shapes using ZWCAD?
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD currently doesn't support to create a SHX file, but it can use existing SHX file to create line type.
First you need to use LOAD command to load a shx file (it should be a shape file, not a big-font file), then use SHAPE command to insert it into drawing. Then draw lines around as you want. Then use MKLTYPE command as you do in AutoCAD, and in the process you may be prompted to select the SHX file you used, again.
Here are step to step instructions:
1. Input command LOAD in ZWCAD, choose a shx file.
If you don't have ZWCAD, you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/
2. Input command SHAPE to insert this shx file into the drawing.
3. Draw lines around as you want.
4. Input command MKLTYPE, and select the shx file you used.
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d models of people
- autocad license error
- buy solidworks 2011
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d design software free download
- convert dwg to dgn
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- free cad cam software
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg to skp converter
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad