Message 1 of 5
...How can be done with VBA ,lisp....?????
Seems that also autocad fails on this.
I know the coordinates for each vertex.
Maybe to try to convert the 3d poly on 2dpoly and then to fillet...but
the VBA help misses about the fillet method,maybe it isn't foresee.
Please help me with other ways or workaround.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Could you (o someone else for you ,you said that you aren't so good with VBA) post one example ?
Script or lisp would be great also.
I'm confident with VBA and I think that I need the fix for to change the UCS ,as per previous post,for to do the conversion.
Is it there a workaround?
This is the last step (for the design part of the project) for to develop one application with ZW that automatically make bill of material for piping engineering.
The database is fully working,I need only some graphical help.
Thanks a lot.
Message 4 of 5
And as you said you are making an application for ZWCAD, in this case, could you provide more information about your application? such as its name, detail usage, and if possible, we hope you can make a short video to show how your current project working. If you can provide this to us, we will transfer your case to our professional API support team to help you on your project. You can send all this information to email@example.com and we promise to keep confidential for you. Thanks and looking forward to cooperate with you.
Message 5 of 5
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free dwf viewer
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- area autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cad drafting software
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad cam software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- create an arrow in AutoCAD