Message 1 of 3
Define a 1 inch circle
Copy circle to @0.5"<0
Make line from top of first circle to top of second circle, do this using the tan to snap action for both ends. The line should start at the top quad of first circle to the top quad of second circle. The length should list at 0.5" it does not.
Erase all entities except the two circles.
Draw a line from the top quad of first cirst circle to the top quad of second circle (use snap to quad). This line will list as 0.5"
The tan to snap action leaves strange phantom lines but a screen regen clears them and leaves the defined line.
You should not need a copy of my file to define this problem.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for the feedback, I see the problem here in my side. The tan to snap didn't capture the correct point. I will report this bug to developer team for fixing.
but I didn't see any phantom lines when tan to snap.
Message 3 of 3
- how to find area in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad drawing software
- Download cad software
- 2d cam software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad area calculation
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- dwg to plt
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad design software
- cad corner blocks
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format