Message 1 of 3
Define a 1 inch circle
Copy circle to @0.5"<0
Make line from top of first circle to top of second circle, do this using the tan to snap action for both ends. The line should start at the top quad of first circle to the top quad of second circle. The length should list at 0.5" it does not.
Erase all entities except the two circles.
Draw a line from the top quad of first cirst circle to the top quad of second circle (use snap to quad). This line will list as 0.5"
The tan to snap action leaves strange phantom lines but a screen regen clears them and leaves the defined line.
You should not need a copy of my file to define this problem.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for the feedback, I see the problem here in my side. The tan to snap didn't capture the correct point. I will report this bug to developer team for fixing.
but I didn't see any phantom lines when tan to snap.
Message 3 of 3
- DWG to DXF
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- dwg cad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad cam software download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- zwcad 2009 crack
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad convert text to mtext