Message 1 of 3
Define a 1 inch circle
Copy circle to @0.5"<0
Make line from top of first circle to top of second circle, do this using the tan to snap action for both ends. The line should start at the top quad of first circle to the top quad of second circle. The length should list at 0.5" it does not.
Erase all entities except the two circles.
Draw a line from the top quad of first cirst circle to the top quad of second circle (use snap to quad). This line will list as 0.5"
The tan to snap action leaves strange phantom lines but a screen regen clears them and leaves the defined line.
You should not need a copy of my file to define this problem.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for the feedback, I see the problem here in my side. The tan to snap didn't capture the correct point. I will report this bug to developer team for fixing.
but I didn't see any phantom lines when tan to snap.
Message 3 of 3
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad price in india
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- Free 3d house design software
- autosave autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical software download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- mechanical design software free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad forum
- free 3d cam software
- autocad license error
- autocad 2010 serial number