Message 1 of 3
Define a 1 inch circle
Copy circle to @0.5"<0
Make line from top of first circle to top of second circle, do this using the tan to snap action for both ends. The line should start at the top quad of first circle to the top quad of second circle. The length should list at 0.5" it does not.
Erase all entities except the two circles.
Draw a line from the top quad of first cirst circle to the top quad of second circle (use snap to quad). This line will list as 0.5"
The tan to snap action leaves strange phantom lines but a screen regen clears them and leaves the defined line.
You should not need a copy of my file to define this problem.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for the feedback, I see the problem here in my side. The tan to snap didn't capture the correct point. I will report this bug to developer team for fixing.
but I didn't see any phantom lines when tan to snap.
Message 3 of 3
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- mechanical design software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- sketchup dwg
- zwcad 2009 crack
- what is .dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download