Message 1 of 3
Define a 1 inch circle
Copy circle to @0.5"<0
Make line from top of first circle to top of second circle, do this using the tan to snap action for both ends. The line should start at the top quad of first circle to the top quad of second circle. The length should list at 0.5" it does not.
Erase all entities except the two circles.
Draw a line from the top quad of first cirst circle to the top quad of second circle (use snap to quad). This line will list as 0.5"
The tan to snap action leaves strange phantom lines but a screen regen clears them and leaves the defined line.
You should not need a copy of my file to define this problem.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for the feedback, I see the problem here in my side. The tan to snap didn't capture the correct point. I will report this bug to developer team for fixing.
but I didn't see any phantom lines when tan to snap.
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad moving objects
- autosave autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- wire rope design
- autocad area calculation
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- dwg 3d
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad