Message 1 of 3
Define a 1 inch circle
Copy circle to @0.5"<0
Make line from top of first circle to top of second circle, do this using the tan to snap action for both ends. The line should start at the top quad of first circle to the top quad of second circle. The length should list at 0.5" it does not.
Erase all entities except the two circles.
Draw a line from the top quad of first cirst circle to the top quad of second circle (use snap to quad). This line will list as 0.5"
The tan to snap action leaves strange phantom lines but a screen regen clears them and leaves the defined line.
You should not need a copy of my file to define this problem.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for the feedback, I see the problem here in my side. The tan to snap didn't capture the correct point. I will report this bug to developer team for fixing.
but I didn't see any phantom lines when tan to snap.
Message 3 of 3
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- skp to dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- area autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dwg to skp
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- unlock viewport
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- .shx file definition