Message 1 of 3
Define a 1 inch circle
Copy circle to @0.5"<0
Make line from top of first circle to top of second circle, do this using the tan to snap action for both ends. The line should start at the top quad of first circle to the top quad of second circle. The length should list at 0.5" it does not.
Erase all entities except the two circles.
Draw a line from the top quad of first cirst circle to the top quad of second circle (use snap to quad). This line will list as 0.5"
The tan to snap action leaves strange phantom lines but a screen regen clears them and leaves the defined line.
You should not need a copy of my file to define this problem.
Message 2 of 3
Thank you for the feedback, I see the problem here in my side. The tan to snap didn't capture the correct point. I will report this bug to developer team for fixing.
but I didn't see any phantom lines when tan to snap.
Message 3 of 3
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad 2010 serial number
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- Download Free 3D CAD
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- home design software free
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- free dwf viewer
- mechanical engineering software free download