Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- text to mtext
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad 2009
- 3d cad models free download
- zwcad 2010 download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- skp to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- set autosave in autocad