Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- dwg 3d
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- zwcad 2009
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d ds
- freecad tutorials
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2010
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg