Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to find area in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad forum
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad cam software free download
- fadal emulator
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad cam download
- autocad license error
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad commands
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad automatic saving command
- convert microstation to autocad