Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- what is .dwg
- design cad software
- pdf to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- free 3d cad software download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad drawing software
- Dwg Converter
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d cad software
- cad mechanical download
- cad cam software free download
- unable to select objects in autocad