Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- 3d cad free software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to open dwg on iphone
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- sketchup dwg
- acad viewer free
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- what is cam software
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad mechanical
- mechanical design software free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d home design dwg files