Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- area autocad
- autocad autosave location
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 3d cad design
- autocad area calculation
- how to make cross section in autocad
- buy cad software
- cad for students
- zwcad portable
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online