Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- vx cad cam software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d cad design
- zw3d 2013 crack
- zwcad 2013 download
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- acad dwg viewer
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad 2012 serial number