Message 1 of 2
Most notably, circular entities. ie, radius, diameter, etc. Angular dimensions too . It doesn't work at all.
Am I missing something? Is there an extra tool I've not found?
All other dimensions seem to work out ok,
Also, I've noticed that when dimensioning over a layout viewport which displays
an isometric view, the dimension is often wrong! (Indicated "Shorter" than reality).
Currently using, Vernum 2010.06.30.
Does the 2011 latest version handle any of these issues better?
PS. It won't print the shaded/rendered view, only 3D Wireframe?!?!
Message 2 of 2
and I didn't find the problem of "Shorter", I dimensioned in both space with same value. could you be specific on this problem?
PS: yeah, ZWCAD doesn't support shade plot currently... We know a lot of people are asking for it, and we are still trying to.
autocad create viewport
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- mechanical drawing software
- 3D Design
- cad cam software download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad slide library manager
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- drawing angles in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- 2d cam software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- acad viewer free