Message 1 of 6
Even after I delete all objects on that layout, I find I still have a viewport, which has no entity. I can turn the polyline that we use for a veiwport into one, but then I have 2 veiwports.
In short, after importing a titleblock, I have a veiwport that is not properly cropped, and cannot be deleted, selected, or changed.
Message 2 of 6
Could you please send your problem titleblock to us as a sample to anaylse? We will keep confidential for you, our email is email@example.com
What version number of ZWCAD you are using? My suggestion now is use ZWCAD to create the titleblock especially the viewport inside. Thanks
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for your mail and file. We have confirmed this problem as a Bug.
When importing templates with pline viewport, the viewport will behave incorrectly.
The problem has been reported to related developer team to fix with a inquiry ID 16029. You can keep it for further inquiry and we will inform you if the problem fixed.
autocad create viewport
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- dwg to skp converter
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- what is cam software
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad block does not explode
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad autosave location
- autocad calculate area
- sketchup dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad