Message 1 of 6
Even after I delete all objects on that layout, I find I still have a viewport, which has no entity. I can turn the polyline that we use for a veiwport into one, but then I have 2 veiwports.
In short, after importing a titleblock, I have a veiwport that is not properly cropped, and cannot be deleted, selected, or changed.
Message 2 of 6
Could you please send your problem titleblock to us as a sample to anaylse? We will keep confidential for you, our email is email@example.com
What version number of ZWCAD you are using? My suggestion now is use ZWCAD to create the titleblock especially the viewport inside. Thanks
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for your mail and file. We have confirmed this problem as a Bug.
When importing templates with pline viewport, the viewport will behave incorrectly.
The problem has been reported to related developer team to fix with a inquiry ID 16029. You can keep it for further inquiry and we will inform you if the problem fixed.
autocad create viewport
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- Dwg Converter
- unable to select objects in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- zwcad 2014 crack
- .shx file definition
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free