Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Object in layer that been switched off can be edit. when using Select All, you can select all the object, even if its off, and do editing, like MOVE. This is normal, it's the way how LAYOFF works.
If you don't want to edit them, please use layer lock (LAYLCK) or layer freeze (LAYFRZ). then the objects will no longer be editable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Please try this again, thanks!
- Free 3d house design software
- DXF converter
- how to find area in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad mechanical download
- free 3d cam software
- autocad slide library manager
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- cad drafting software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- combine two regions in autocad