Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Object in layer that been switched off can be edit. when using Select All, you can select all the object, even if its off, and do editing, like MOVE. This is normal, it's the way how LAYOFF works.
If you don't want to edit them, please use layer lock (LAYLCK) or layer freeze (LAYFRZ). then the objects will no longer be editable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Please try this again, thanks!
- mechanical design software free download
- dwg to skp converter
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- zwcad 2010 download
- using autocad calculating total area
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad cam software free
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad drafting software
- mechanical design software