Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Object in layer that been switched off can be edit. when using Select All, you can select all the object, even if its off, and do editing, like MOVE. This is normal, it's the way how LAYOFF works.
If you don't want to edit them, please use layer lock (LAYLCK) or layer freeze (LAYFRZ). then the objects will no longer be editable.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Please try this again, thanks!
- how to measure area in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad block does not explode
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to find backup files in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- dgn to dwg converter online
- sheet metal design tips
- 3d cad free software
- cad mechanical
- cad cam download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2013 download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format