Message 1 of 4
The cam plan has two clamps in different alignemnts inserted from the same part object (clamp)
In the cam tree, VX uses the same name for both clamps, in this case "clamp <1>" and "clamp <2>"
The problem is VX will only allow you to insert one of the clamp components into the operations Feature list.
To get VX operations to accept a second component with the same name, you must create a solid feature of the second component and insert the "Solid1" feature rather than the component.
[There should be picture of the cam tree with the Solid feature under each of the duplicate clamps and the operations list of features with the part and 2 solids.]
Message 2 of 4
1. If containment type is set as "none", the system ignores all clamps and tables;
2. If it is set as "auto", clamps and tables are avoided automatically;
3. If it is set as "user-defined", the system incorrectly ignores the clamps and tables,
which is fixed today and will work in the same way as 2..
There is no need to add the clamps in the feature list of an operation.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- Dwg Converter
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad menu bar
- what is .dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad to sketchup
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad commands
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to open an autocad file
- free dwf viewer
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dgn autocad
- 3d modelling programs