Message 1 of 4
The cam plan has two clamps in different alignemnts inserted from the same part object (clamp)
In the cam tree, VX uses the same name for both clamps, in this case "clamp <1>" and "clamp <2>"
The problem is VX will only allow you to insert one of the clamp components into the operations Feature list.
To get VX operations to accept a second component with the same name, you must create a solid feature of the second component and insert the "Solid1" feature rather than the component.
[There should be picture of the cam tree with the Solid feature under each of the duplicate clamps and the operations list of features with the part and 2 solids.]
Message 2 of 4
1. If containment type is set as "none", the system ignores all clamps and tables;
2. If it is set as "auto", clamps and tables are avoided automatically;
3. If it is set as "user-defined", the system incorrectly ignores the clamps and tables,
which is fixed today and will work in the same way as 2..
There is no need to add the clamps in the feature list of an operation.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2009
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- mechanical design software
- Download free 3d models
- drawing a gear in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- buy cad software