Message 1 of 2
I have an parallelogram-ish shaped 3D polyline, All points along one plane. with a perpendicular line to "Path" along. Yet it wont work. Why would this be?
Message 2 of 2
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use PEDIT to make a Line a Polyline
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
2D/3D wireframe differences
autocad to 3ds max? convert dwg to 3ds?
3D Rendering Solutions for ZWCAD+: Lightworks Artisan, download for free trial!
How to get 3d smooth edges?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- autosave autocad
- 2d drawing
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cam design software
- cad cam download
- How to install ZWCAD
- skp to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2013 download
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg