Message 1 of 2
I have an parallelogram-ish shaped 3D polyline, All points along one plane. with a perpendicular line to "Path" along. Yet it wont work. Why would this be?
Message 2 of 2
You might be also interested in these posts:
Use PEDIT to make a Line a Polyline
Use lisp to convert line to polyline.
2D/3D wireframe differences
autocad to 3ds max? convert dwg to 3ds?
3D Rendering Solutions for ZWCAD+: Lightworks Artisan, download for free trial!
How to get 3d smooth edges?
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- freecad download
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- sketchup dwg
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- download cad cam
- autocad drawing software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad commands
- 3d cad design software
- cad software free download