Message 1 of 3
I put in a new hard drive and went from XP to Windows 7.
I installed ZWCAD 2009 on my new hard drive.
I am using Dongle Activation but my old activation code will not work any more.
The ZWCAD web page gave me plenty of information about upgrading but I just want to re-activate ZWCAD 2009.
Can someone tell me what to do?
Message 2 of 3
I found my problem. Windows 7 had to go online and find software to support the dongle. The dongle was listed in the device manager as C7796D and i did not know what it was.
Thankfully Windows automatic driver update did the trick.
My original activation code worked fine after the dongle was active.
Message 3 of 3
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- dwg to plt
- autosave autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad license error
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2010
- mechanical design software free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to make a hole in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes