Message 1 of 3
I put in a new hard drive and went from XP to Windows 7.
I installed ZWCAD 2009 on my new hard drive.
I am using Dongle Activation but my old activation code will not work any more.
The ZWCAD web page gave me plenty of information about upgrading but I just want to re-activate ZWCAD 2009.
Can someone tell me what to do?
Message 2 of 3
I found my problem. Windows 7 had to go online and find software to support the dongle. The dongle was listed in the device manager as C7796D and i did not know what it was.
Thankfully Windows automatic driver update did the trick.
My original activation code worked fine after the dongle was active.
Message 3 of 3
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad 2009 professional
- Dwg Converter
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad autosave location
- buy solidworks 2009
- unlock viewport
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- DXF converter
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad for students
- cad/cam software download
- cad cam software free download