Message 1 of 3
I put in a new hard drive and went from XP to Windows 7.
I installed ZWCAD 2009 on my new hard drive.
I am using Dongle Activation but my old activation code will not work any more.
The ZWCAD web page gave me plenty of information about upgrading but I just want to re-activate ZWCAD 2009.
Can someone tell me what to do?
Message 2 of 3
I found my problem. Windows 7 had to go online and find software to support the dongle. The dongle was listed in the device manager as C7796D and i did not know what it was.
Thankfully Windows automatic driver update did the trick.
My original activation code worked fine after the dongle was active.
Message 3 of 3
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- what is .dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad to sketchup
- autosave autocad
- mechanical software download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam
- autocad 2013 product key
- How to open an autocad file
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad