Message 1 of 3
I put in a new hard drive and went from XP to Windows 7.
I installed ZWCAD 2009 on my new hard drive.
I am using Dongle Activation but my old activation code will not work any more.
The ZWCAD web page gave me plenty of information about upgrading but I just want to re-activate ZWCAD 2009.
Can someone tell me what to do?
Message 2 of 3
I found my problem. Windows 7 had to go online and find software to support the dongle. The dongle was listed in the device manager as C7796D and i did not know what it was.
Thankfully Windows automatic driver update did the trick.
My original activation code worked fine after the dongle was active.
Message 3 of 3
- unlock viewport
- autocad to sketchup
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dgn converter
- 3d cad cam
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad menu bar
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- acad viewer free
- how to open dwg files in autocad