Message 1 of 3
I put in a new hard drive and went from XP to Windows 7.
I installed ZWCAD 2009 on my new hard drive.
I am using Dongle Activation but my old activation code will not work any more.
The ZWCAD web page gave me plenty of information about upgrading but I just want to re-activate ZWCAD 2009.
Can someone tell me what to do?
Message 2 of 3
I found my problem. Windows 7 had to go online and find software to support the dongle. The dongle was listed in the device manager as C7796D and i did not know what it was.
Thankfully Windows automatic driver update did the trick.
My original activation code worked fine after the dongle was active.
Message 3 of 3
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cad/cam software download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- dwg cad
- autocad .bak viewer
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad 3d models download
- cam design software
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad autocomplete command
- dongle driver for windows 7
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format