Message 1 of 2
Another old bug.
SetControlPoint method works but if I handle the new spline (scaling, rotating, moving, copy, save) it goes back to the old one.
Message 2 of 2
Did you mean you try as following steps:
1. Splinedit>Fit data>Add to add more control point to the spline.
2. run scaling/rotate/move/copy etc to this spline,
result: the new add control point lost
I try as step1 and 2, but can't get the result. Would you tell me your detailed steps to lead to this problem? Jenny2011-11-01 21:31:35
- autocad 2012 serial number
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- vx cad cam software
- cad/cam software download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- cad cam software free download
- free dwg viewer
- freecad tutorials
- Dwg Converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- sketchup import dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free