Message 1 of 2
Another old bug.
SetControlPoint method works but if I handle the new spline (scaling, rotating, moving, copy, save) it goes back to the old one.
Message 2 of 2
Did you mean you try as following steps:
1. Splinedit>Fit data>Add to add more control point to the spline.
2. run scaling/rotate/move/copy etc to this spline,
result: the new add control point lost
I try as step1 and 2, but can't get the result. Would you tell me your detailed steps to lead to this problem? Jenny2011-11-01 21:31:35
- zw3d vs solidworks
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2010 download
- 3d ds
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- dwg 3d
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad for iphone
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3d cad design
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- 3d modelling programs
- vx cad cam software
- zwcad 2009