Message 1 of 2
Another old bug.
SetControlPoint method works but if I handle the new spline (scaling, rotating, moving, copy, save) it goes back to the old one.
Message 2 of 2
Did you mean you try as following steps:
1. Splinedit>Fit data>Add to add more control point to the spline.
2. run scaling/rotate/move/copy etc to this spline,
result: the new add control point lost
I try as step1 and 2, but can't get the result. Would you tell me your detailed steps to lead to this problem? Jenny2011-11-01 21:31:35
- autocad tag attribute display off
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad 2013 serial number
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3d modeling website
- mechanical design software free download
- mechanical software download
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad default toolbar