Message 1 of 2
Another old bug.
SetControlPoint method works but if I handle the new spline (scaling, rotating, moving, copy, save) it goes back to the old one.
Message 2 of 2
Did you mean you try as following steps:
1. Splinedit>Fit data>Add to add more control point to the spline.
2. run scaling/rotate/move/copy etc to this spline,
result: the new add control point lost
I try as step1 and 2, but can't get the result. Would you tell me your detailed steps to lead to this problem? Jenny2011-11-01 21:31:35
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad block does not explode
- buy cad software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- wire rope design
- how to create fillet in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical softwares free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to move objects in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- fadal emulator
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download