Message 1 of 2
Another old bug.
SetControlPoint method works but if I handle the new spline (scaling, rotating, moving, copy, save) it goes back to the old one.
Message 2 of 2
Did you mean you try as following steps:
1. Splinedit>Fit data>Add to add more control point to the spline.
2. run scaling/rotate/move/copy etc to this spline,
result: the new add control point lost
I try as step1 and 2, but can't get the result. Would you tell me your detailed steps to lead to this problem? Jenny2011-11-01 21:31:35
- zwcad 2012 crack
- cam design software
- what is cam software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 2d drawing
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical engineering software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad to sketchup
- .shx file definition
- autocad area calculation
- design cad software
- dwg to plt