Message 1 of 2
Another old bug.
SetControlPoint method works but if I handle the new spline (scaling, rotating, moving, copy, save) it goes back to the old one.
Message 2 of 2
Did you mean you try as following steps:
1. Splinedit>Fit data>Add to add more control point to the spline.
2. run scaling/rotate/move/copy etc to this spline,
result: the new add control point lost
I try as step1 and 2, but can't get the result. Would you tell me your detailed steps to lead to this problem? Jenny2011-11-01 21:31:35
- mechanical software download
- 3d home design dwg files
- cam design software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad for students
- autosave autocad
- sketchup dwg
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad design software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cad 3d models download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad default toolbar
- How to open an autocad file
- wire rope design