Message 1 of 2
Another old bug.
SetControlPoint method works but if I handle the new spline (scaling, rotating, moving, copy, save) it goes back to the old one.
Message 2 of 2
Did you mean you try as following steps:
1. Splinedit>Fit data>Add to add more control point to the spline.
2. run scaling/rotate/move/copy etc to this spline,
result: the new add control point lost
I try as step1 and 2, but can't get the result. Would you tell me your detailed steps to lead to this problem? Jenny2011-11-01 21:31:35
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad forum
- dgn to dwg converter online
- calculate area in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- DXF converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d cad design software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009
- text to mtext
- zwcad 2014 crack
- 3D Software Download
- download cad cam
- autocad calculate area