Message 1 of 2
Another old bug.
SetControlPoint method works but if I handle the new spline (scaling, rotating, moving, copy, save) it goes back to the old one.
Message 2 of 2
Did you mean you try as following steps:
1. Splinedit>Fit data>Add to add more control point to the spline.
2. run scaling/rotate/move/copy etc to this spline,
result: the new add control point lost
I try as step1 and 2, but can't get the result. Would you tell me your detailed steps to lead to this problem? Jenny2011-11-01 21:31:35
- 2d drawing
- cad cam
- cad software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- dgn converter
- free cad download
- 3d design software free download
- cad free download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- free 3d cad software dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 3d cad models free download