Message 1 of 6
I applaud this, as it can be a nightmare to have something work correctly in one release, only to have it fail in the next release.
I also understand that new features get added between dot releases.
Of primary interest to me as a user is that everything just works. If everything does not work (such as the views in 9.2), then my primary concern is that the next release comes out quickly with bug fixes.
Perhaps the introduction of new features increases the amount of bugs that get introduced. If this is the case would eliminating new features in dot releases speed up the release process?
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
I have to plot and do drawings in 9.31 and do my models in 9.2
For a week I've done well to not save a part in 9.31, but today I accidentally hit save. Now I can not get back into 9.2 which is able to solid fillet my model. Because of this I've lost my entire history tree until the next release comes out. What grinds me is that I know that the next release will follow a lengthy QA testing which might not be as necessary if there were no more enhancements introduced.
If everything worked right I could care less in what the procedure was. I just hate going backwards.
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad 2009
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical design software
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad 2012 product key
- home design software free
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad area calculation