Message 1 of 2
I have a personalized menu consists of drop down menu and toolbar commands where most of the recalls of bookstores. In the toolbar there are also those hidden (flay-out if I'm not mistaken).
The menu is constantly updated, sometimes every day and avolte 2 times a year.
Use "CarMenu" to upload / download the menu, but when you load the toolbars are positioned where you want him (tends always to the left) and I have to reposition them every time. It will also display the toolbar and then retractable ones every time I close them.
Is there any option to write to the menu to display the toolbar is not hidden at each load?
P.S: I use files with extension "mns".
Message 2 of 2
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical design software free download
- cad cam software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- dgn to dwg converter online
- .shx file definition
- how to open dwg on ipad
- free cad cam software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d modelling programs
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autosave autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2013 product key