Message 1 of 2
I have a personalized menu consists of drop down menu and toolbar commands where most of the recalls of bookstores. In the toolbar there are also those hidden (flay-out if I'm not mistaken).
The menu is constantly updated, sometimes every day and avolte 2 times a year.
Use "CarMenu" to upload / download the menu, but when you load the toolbars are positioned where you want him (tends always to the left) and I have to reposition them every time. It will also display the toolbar and then retractable ones every time I close them.
Is there any option to write to the menu to display the toolbar is not hidden at each load?
P.S: I use files with extension "mns".
Message 2 of 2
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad moving objects
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad commands
- cadtools forum
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- acad viewer free
- free cad software
- convert microstation to autocad