Message 1 of 2
I have a personalized menu consists of drop down menu and toolbar commands where most of the recalls of bookstores. In the toolbar there are also those hidden (flay-out if I'm not mistaken).
The menu is constantly updated, sometimes every day and avolte 2 times a year.
Use "CarMenu" to upload / download the menu, but when you load the toolbars are positioned where you want him (tends always to the left) and I have to reposition them every time. It will also display the toolbar and then retractable ones every time I close them.
Is there any option to write to the menu to display the toolbar is not hidden at each load?
P.S: I use files with extension "mns".
Message 2 of 2
- How to install ZW3D
- convert ellipse to polyline
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- text to mtext
- buy solidworks 2009
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad/cam software download
- cad file viewer free
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- acad dwg viewer
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2012 keygen