Message 1 of 2
I have a personalized menu consists of drop down menu and toolbar commands where most of the recalls of bookstores. In the toolbar there are also those hidden (flay-out if I'm not mistaken).
The menu is constantly updated, sometimes every day and avolte 2 times a year.
Use "CarMenu" to upload / download the menu, but when you load the toolbars are positioned where you want him (tends always to the left) and I have to reposition them every time. It will also display the toolbar and then retractable ones every time I close them.
Is there any option to write to the menu to display the toolbar is not hidden at each load?
P.S: I use files with extension "mns".
Message 2 of 2
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad 3d models download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- ac$ to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad for students
- autocad area calculation
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autocad menu bar
- wire rope design
- mechanical drawing software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- Free 3d house design software