Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- zwcad 2010 crack
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- sketchup import dwg
- cad cam software free
- mechanical design software free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- free dwf viewer
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- unlock viewport