Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- unlock viewport
- .shx file definition
- catia windows 8
- how to create fillet in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- free 3d cad software dwg
- cad cam software free download
- dwg to skp converter
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to measure area in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad cam software
- 3d cad cam
- 3d cad software