Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- 3d cad design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to print multipage dwg
- Dwg Converter
- text to mtext
- cad 3d models download
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad cam software download
- combine two regions in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- 3d cad design software
- free 3d cad software dwg
- area autocad
- 3d design software free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development