Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- free 3d cam software
- free cad software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad license error
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad mechanical download
- download cad cam
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad calculate area
- mechanical software download
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d cad cam