Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d models of people
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3d cad models free download
- 3d home design dwg files
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad mechanical
- cad cam download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dgn to dwg converter