Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- what is .dwg
- cad 3d models download
- How to install ZW3D
- ac$ to dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- vx cad cam software
- free dwg viewer
- Free 3d house design software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- catia windows 8
- autocad automatic saving command
- cad cam software free download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to find backup files in autocad