Message 1 of 3
The only thing I can think of is I did a dview twist in one viewport. That worked fine but the whole layout is not behaving nice anymore..
When I tried to copy the viewports and title blocks etc. to a new layout tab.. it displayed as .. side-on view ?!?! Unable to rotate or change view in layout tabs..
What's going on here.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
I have MANY viewports on this layout all dimensioned and (mostly) ready to print, but I am still unfinished.
Not happy about re-doing all that work.
over 30 views and no-one here knows why?, how? or W.T.F. is up with this..
- mechanical drawing software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad tag attribute display off
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dwg to skp converter
- zw3d 2013 crack
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- 3D Design
- cad cam software free
- 3d cad design
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad mechanical