Message 1 of 5
I am new to ZW3D and was wondering if there is a way to dimensionally drive 2D geometry within drawing sheets similar to how I would go about changing model sketch geometry? Or is it that the drawing sheets are designed to work without a parametric relation at the dimensioning level? Thanks.
Message 2 of 5
It must can do in ZW3D if you change 3D model dimension then update 2D sheet.
But if you want to change the dimension in 2D sheet then relation update 3D model dimnsioning ,what the 2d sheet dimension must be created by 3D modele parametric driven dimensions.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Hey Tim, I was thinking about your question a couple of days ago.
You could try using variables with the Design optimizer (which uses history regen to drive a 2D sketch)
Or you could just use a 2D sketch "as if" it were a drawing. Use constraints and/or drag geometry.
Message 5 of 5
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad 2013 product key
- zwcad 2010 download
- dwg to skp
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- fadal emulator
- cad cam software download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- free dwg viewer
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to create fillet in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3D Software Download
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d design software free download