Message 1 of 5
I am new to ZW3D and was wondering if there is a way to dimensionally drive 2D geometry within drawing sheets similar to how I would go about changing model sketch geometry? Or is it that the drawing sheets are designed to work without a parametric relation at the dimensioning level? Thanks.
Message 2 of 5
It must can do in ZW3D if you change 3D model dimension then update 2D sheet.
But if you want to change the dimension in 2D sheet then relation update 3D model dimnsioning ,what the 2d sheet dimension must be created by 3D modele parametric driven dimensions.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Hey Tim, I was thinking about your question a couple of days ago.
You could try using variables with the Design optimizer (which uses history regen to drive a 2D sketch)
Or you could just use a 2D sketch "as if" it were a drawing. Use constraints and/or drag geometry.
Message 5 of 5
- dgn autocad
- 3d design software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad drafting software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad 2013 product key
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- cad forum
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad for iphone
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- free cad software
- zwcad price in india
- drawing a parabola in autocad