Message 1 of 5
I am new to ZW3D and was wondering if there is a way to dimensionally drive 2D geometry within drawing sheets similar to how I would go about changing model sketch geometry? Or is it that the drawing sheets are designed to work without a parametric relation at the dimensioning level? Thanks.
Message 2 of 5
It must can do in ZW3D if you change 3D model dimension then update 2D sheet.
But if you want to change the dimension in 2D sheet then relation update 3D model dimnsioning ,what the 2d sheet dimension must be created by 3D modele parametric driven dimensions.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Hey Tim, I was thinking about your question a couple of days ago.
You could try using variables with the Design optimizer (which uses history regen to drive a 2D sketch)
Or you could just use a 2D sketch "as if" it were a drawing. Use constraints and/or drag geometry.
Message 5 of 5
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- dwg to skp
- area autocad
- cad for iphone
- autocad tag attribute display off
- free 3d cad software dwg
- mechanical design software
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad autosave location
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- DWG to DXF
- mechanical design software free download
- unable to select objects in autocad