Message 1 of 5
I am new to ZW3D and was wondering if there is a way to dimensionally drive 2D geometry within drawing sheets similar to how I would go about changing model sketch geometry? Or is it that the drawing sheets are designed to work without a parametric relation at the dimensioning level? Thanks.
Message 2 of 5
It must can do in ZW3D if you change 3D model dimension then update 2D sheet.
But if you want to change the dimension in 2D sheet then relation update 3D model dimnsioning ,what the 2d sheet dimension must be created by 3D modele parametric driven dimensions.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Hey Tim, I was thinking about your question a couple of days ago.
You could try using variables with the Design optimizer (which uses history regen to drive a 2D sketch)
Or you could just use a 2D sketch "as if" it were a drawing. Use constraints and/or drag geometry.
Message 5 of 5
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to find area in autocad
- dwg to skp
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- zwcad 2009
- dgn to dwg converter online
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cadtools forum
- free 3d cad software dwg
- zwcad 2011 crack
- cad software free download