Message 1 of 5
I am new to ZW3D and was wondering if there is a way to dimensionally drive 2D geometry within drawing sheets similar to how I would go about changing model sketch geometry? Or is it that the drawing sheets are designed to work without a parametric relation at the dimensioning level? Thanks.
Message 2 of 5
It must can do in ZW3D if you change 3D model dimension then update 2D sheet.
But if you want to change the dimension in 2D sheet then relation update 3D model dimnsioning ,what the 2d sheet dimension must be created by 3D modele parametric driven dimensions.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Hey Tim, I was thinking about your question a couple of days ago.
You could try using variables with the Design optimizer (which uses history regen to drive a 2D sketch)
Or you could just use a 2D sketch "as if" it were a drawing. Use constraints and/or drag geometry.
Message 5 of 5
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- dwg to skp converter
- mechanical drawing software
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad free download
- zwcad 2009
- cad/cam software download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- dgn to dwg converter
- dgn to dwg converter free
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cad file viewer free
- home design software free
- create an arrow in AutoCAD