Message 1 of 5
I am new to ZW3D and was wondering if there is a way to dimensionally drive 2D geometry within drawing sheets similar to how I would go about changing model sketch geometry? Or is it that the drawing sheets are designed to work without a parametric relation at the dimensioning level? Thanks.
Message 2 of 5
It must can do in ZW3D if you change 3D model dimension then update 2D sheet.
But if you want to change the dimension in 2D sheet then relation update 3D model dimnsioning ,what the 2d sheet dimension must be created by 3D modele parametric driven dimensions.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Hey Tim, I was thinking about your question a couple of days ago.
You could try using variables with the Design optimizer (which uses history regen to drive a 2D sketch)
Or you could just use a 2D sketch "as if" it were a drawing. Use constraints and/or drag geometry.
Message 5 of 5
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 3D Design
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg