Message 1 of 9
Sorry, but I gotta say using blue is really a bit sad.
The orignal VX purple has been a distinctive feature on my desktop for years.
Now it is blue is is lost among all the other blue icons - by my estimate approx 40% of all icons are blue or have significant blue on them.
Hey , it's not fatal stuff, but suggests that the bravery to be different is being eroded away.
If you want to stand out in the crowd, you need to be different.
My vote is for the royal purple.
Message 2 of 9
Message 3 of 9
Message 4 of 9
Message 5 of 9
Just as you said, blue could the the key color of ZWSOFT, blue could be cool if we use it in a better way. Customization is always the future, I hope that there is somebody could have the solution to add icons packs to ZW3D, it will provide more flexibility for color choice.
Message 6 of 9
Suggest hire this guy back:
Message 7 of 9
Thanks for your recommendation. Now we are going to release the new ZW3D 2012, let's see how it goes, and we are confident that people would love it as we get a lot of feedback about the nice change of the GUI.
Message 8 of 9
Fair enough. I believe the best way to learn is by making mistakes.
1. I think it's a huge mistake to release ZW3D 2012 right now.
2. I think it's a huge mistake to lose the unique identity that VX established.
Time will tell if I'm right and I most certainly believe I'm right.
San Diego, CA
http://cadcamtechnologyleaders.b ... opsolid-cadcam.html
Message 9 of 9
- convert microstation to autocad
- mechanical design software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- free cad download
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad license error
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical design software free download
- cad cam download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- free 3d cam software
- fadal emulator