Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- cad mechanical download
- 3d cad models free download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2010 download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad cam software free download
- cad cam software free
- dwg to skp converter
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- calculate area in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013