Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- zwcad 2011 crack
- 3d design software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3d modeling website
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- DWG to DXF
- 3d vx cad software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad to sketchup
- dgn converter
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- mechanical drawing software
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad drafting software