Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 3D Design
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- fadal emulator
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad to sketchup
- autosave autocad
- download cad cam
- 3D Software Download