Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- cad discussion
- zwcad 2009 professional
- buy solidworks 2011
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d cad software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2010 download
- what is cam software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to open dwg on mobile phone