Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad slide library manager
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d design software free download
- catia windows 8
- dgn to dwg converter free
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- Dwg Converter
- free 3d cad software download
- calculate area in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter