Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- cad cam software download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- acad dwg viewer
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad price in india
- cad file viewer free
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cam design software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- home design software free
- autocad default toolbar
- how to open dwg files in autocad