Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- free 3d cad software download
- free cad cam software
- DXF converter
- acad viewer free
- mechanical drawing software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad free download
- cad corner blocks
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad for students
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to find area in autocad
- sketchup dwg