Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- dongle driver for windows 7
- dgn to dwg
- how to print multipage dwg
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- dgn autocad
- zw 3d
- home design software free
- autocad slide library manager
- convert dwg to dgn