Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad cam download
- autocad slide library manager
- how to open sid file in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad license error
- cad discussion
- how to create fillet in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- catia windows 8
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- Free 3d house design software