Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cad free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- convert microstation to autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad turn off the smart command
- buy cad software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad slide library manager