Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- cad file viewer free
- autocad default toolbar
- catia windows 8
- download cad cam
- cadtools forum
- vx cad cam software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad cam software download
- autosave autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download