Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad cam
- freecad download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- freecad tutorials
- cad design software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cam design software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack