Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- autocad area calculation
- what is cam software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad moving objects
- zw3d vs solidworks
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sketchup dwg
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad software free download
- mechanical softwares free download