Message 1 of 4
I have spent a bit of time modelling in the 2012 Betas.
I would like to see some video training on how to customise the interface because right now it is not obvious or intuitive to me just how you actually achived this.
I see how to turn off icons, choose size options - add a few other things. But how to do you make you own toolbars, choose when they will be active etc.
It would be real cool if the videos could have some audio explanation too.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
OK that explains things better - I was trying Drag and Drop 'cos I thought that was a Windows thing you could do.
Will have a go at it in the next few days.
Is it possible for people to share toolbar set ups?
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to measure area in autocad
- catia windows 8
- autocad slide library manager
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical design software
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad calculate area
- How to install ZW3D
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- buy solidworks 2010