Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Thanks, Bob. The licensing issue will be fixed and provided before March 30th, it happens because we add 2X Machining and 3X Machining to extend the ZW3D 2012 product line, and it won't happen in the future as we consider more about the change of the encryption now. I would like to add some more information of the licensing here
1 Upgrade by using dongle
1) Stand-alone dongle: After the upgrade, it is working for previous ZW3D 2010, ZW3D 2011 and ZW3D 2012
2) Network dongle: After the upgrade, it works only for the higher version, therefore, in order to assure the smooth upgrade, the 60 days temporary softkey will be provided for your ZW3D 2011
2 Upgrade by using soft-key: After the upgrade, it works only for the higher version, in another word, if you would like to use ZW3D 2011, please return your upgrade license and use your old activation ID to re-activate your ZW3D 2011
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
The small update will be available before April 1st, and we have tested in more lathe machines to assure the post processor for Siemens and Fanuc. If you have any question about the lathe or post processor, we will be glad to help.
Message 5 of 5
The package has been updated, could you please download it from download center: http://www.zwsoft.com/download/
And both of Fanuc and Siemens post processors have been included, if you are going to integrate it to your lathe machine, if you need any more information, just contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we could quickly setup a meeting to figure out the best solution for you.
With the new package, in order to get your ZW3D 2012 working correctly, you need a new license, and we will send it tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience.
- 3d cad free software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad software free download
- zwcad 2009
- autocad .bak viewer
- mechanical softwares free download
- using cad to work out area of a shape