Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
It works a little differently than the undo in CAD.
I think (please notice the "think") that the first undo, deletes the calculated tool path and then the next undo deletes the operation, etc.
I agree that it's confusing...
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If the system is not letting you perform an undo operation, that is likely to be because the number of undo-redos has been limited in the config. The default is 20, but if you make only a fraction of the mistakes that I make, 200 would be more appropriate
However, since CAD and CAM are integrated, undo-redo is at the highest possible level, applying to actions as they happen throughout the program.
- vx cad cam software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- text to mtext
- how to find area in autocad
- 2d drawing
- design cad software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- import dwg into sketchup
- dwg to skp converter
- sketchup dwg