Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
It works a little differently than the undo in CAD.
I think (please notice the "think") that the first undo, deletes the calculated tool path and then the next undo deletes the operation, etc.
I agree that it's confusing...
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If the system is not letting you perform an undo operation, that is likely to be because the number of undo-redos has been limited in the config. The default is 20, but if you make only a fraction of the mistakes that I make, 200 would be more appropriate
However, since CAD and CAM are integrated, undo-redo is at the highest possible level, applying to actions as they happen throughout the program.
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 3d models of people
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- free 3d cad software download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad to sketchup
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- free cad download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- convert dwg to dgn
- Download Free 3D CAD